WHAT ARE SOME REALLY AMAZING SCIENCE PROJECTS?

For science, we were assigned to do a major project on ANYTHING at all INVOLVING SCIENCE AND CONSTRUCTION (building a model....etc). My friend wants to make a camera, but I don't really like the idea (I don't find it so interesting). And I want to do it on how human bodies can live without certain parts... show more For science, we were assigned to do a major project on ANYTHING at all INVOLVING SCIENCE AND CONSTRUCTION (building a model....etc). My friend wants to make a camera, but I don't really like the idea (I don't find it so interesting). And I want to do it on how human bodies can live without certain parts (such as kidneys, arms, eyes.....etc). And my other friend likes BOTH of our ideas and is fine with anything.

So we decided to start fresh.

What are some really good and interesting science projects (involving construction) that we could do???
We are currently in 8th grade but we'll accept any challenge.

THANKS A BUNCH!!!!!!