POLL: how pissed would you be if your best friend lied to you about being terminal with leukemia?

this didnt happen to me it happened to my friend. but if i was him, id be really pissed.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

pretty pissed

• Login to reply the answers
  • 10 years ago

I'd be seriously mad as well. You don't play around with a person's sense of compassion. It's completely heartless.

I would NEVER back that person up in any situations from that point on.

ADD: Just for an understanding, does that mean that he still has leukemia?

Either way though, I still would not support him at all. I've dealt with enough "Boy Who Cried Wolf" in my life.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Depends why they felt the need to keep it a secret. They could have had their own reasons for it and it isn't anyone else's business. You can't change the diagnosis

• 10 years ago

at first yeah but then id realize like, they didnt want to have to change their lifestyle or even worry you. theyd want a normal life.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

i wouldnt be pissed...i guess i could understand why they'd lie about it...i suppose they didnt want to be treated differently and just enjoy the rest of his life, what's left of it....

• 10 years ago

i would start crying its not a thing to lie about to your closest friend you ever had and beside its a serious condition

• BrBa
    Lv 5
    10 years ago

thats shameful

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.