POLL: how pissed would you be if your best friend lied to you about being terminal with leukemia?

this didnt happen to me it happened to my friend. but if i was him, id be really pissed.

Favorite Answer

pretty pissed

I'd be seriously mad as well. You don't play around with a person's sense of compassion. It's completely heartless.

I would NEVER back that person up in any situations from that point on.

ADD: Just for an understanding, does that mean that he still has leukemia?

Either way though, I still would not support him at all. I've dealt with enough "Boy Who Cried Wolf" in my life.

Depends why they felt the need to keep it a secret. They could have had their own reasons for it and it isn't anyone else's business. You can't change the diagnosis

at first yeah but then id realize like, they didnt want to have to change their lifestyle or even worry you. theyd want a normal life.

i wouldnt be pissed...i guess i could understand why they'd lie about it...i suppose they didnt want to be treated differently and just enjoy the rest of his life, what's left of it....

i would start crying its not a thing to lie about to your closest friend you ever had and beside its a serious condition

• BrBa

thats shameful