Muslim : Can We Pray For Non - Muslim To Convert Into Muslim?

Assalamualaykum. Actually, to my surprise, i saw a guy who was handsome beyond words and i think there is no word that can describe him, he was so amazingly handsome. probably right now, i think he is the most handsome guy, subhanAllah!(don`t get me wrong,hehe) yeah, i was kinda excited when i saw him, and i... show more Assalamualaykum.

Actually, to my surprise, i saw a guy who was handsome beyond words and i think there is no word that can describe him, he was so amazingly handsome. probably right now, i think he is the most handsome guy, subhanAllah!(don`t get me wrong,hehe) yeah, i was kinda excited when i saw him, and i think everyone was falling for him as he walks in front of a restaurant.

But, i think he`s christian or something, but if only i can pray for him, so God will change his heart, and converts into Islam. SubhanAllah, i think God creates beautiful and amazing creatures, and it`d be great if he`s muslim. So, can we pray for non - muslim to convert into muslim?
Update: Alhamdulilah, the answers that have been given are very satisfying indeed =) but please, don`t make me confuse =P
Update 2: Lol, i guess some people are quite curious about my intention. actually, i think it`d be the greatest thing in my life to see a handsome guy like him to pray in mosque, lives a life as a muslim... =D
Update 3: desperate? i dunno bout that, i`m just wondering.