Should i buy used ps3 games?

Should i buy used ps3 games? is it reliable? without testing it? Is bluray disk of a ps3 not easily corrupted? please help im thinking buying used ps3 games instead of new ones. thanks in advance

Best Answer

Buy, from a reliable source, such as Game Stop and not online. Also Ps3 games are much harder to scratch as they are Blu-ray and have a protective coding.

• Shane

Well i buy used ps3 games for old titles i don't have. What i do before buying it is look at the surface of the cd to see any deep scratches and blemishes. Usually if the games were left out in the open like facing up towards the sun/light they would have discolorations on the cd that would show hey this thing wont read when played. It's best to always look at the cd before buying.

• gov160

PS3 games are very reliable as far as i know, if you want to buy one used just ask to inspect the disk when you go to buy it. I've bought loads of used games in the past and they have all worked fine.

The data on a disc can not get corrupted from usage as its all read only data, as long as you keep the disc clean and free from any deep scratches it will work fine

• Abi

Try to buy them from a high street shop if possible, because you can ask to have a look at the disc before you buy it.

But, blu-ray is a very robust disc, and it's not likely that you would have any problems. I prefer to buy them new if I can, but that's because I like to have them when they are released, and because I want the developers to get the cash, but I've often bought used games that I've missed when they came out, and haven't had any problems at all, even when I've bought them online.

If you do buy online, go with a well known site, that has an easy to use returns policy:)

There's not many new games that come out I.buy there's fifa.and nhl which I normally get each year and sometimes madden and there's a few others but sometimes I.like looking at some.of the old games I didn't.play when they first came out and there quite cheap.also and there's a lot of good games from.only a couple of years back you can grab quite cheap if you didn't get them before and I've never had any problems With them but I only buy them from game stores or cex went In the other day and they have ps3 games on 5 for £20 and some.newer pre owned ones at 2 for £20 I.bought borderlands for a fiver which I missed when.it came out so yeah it's worth getting pre owned games just not online

Yes i buy used ps3 games to save money just find the ones that aren't so scratched.

• Joel

Blue Ray never get corrupted unless its heavily scratched the ps3 wont read it, but its safe to buy used games as long as its in good condition.

• mark

If you are buying from a reliable source, go for it. I know if you buy a used game from Gamestop you have 10 days to return it. I bought W@W used for 360 and the disk was perfect.

I buy used PS3 games from ebay, from trusted sellers and are like new in outstanding condition. I say buy, but only if you are sure that the seller is reliable.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Should i buy used ps3 games?

Source(s): buy ps3 games: https://tr.im/7qnu8