Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 decade ago

My brother ran away from home? how can we find him?

My 16 year old brother had a big argument with my parents and later on that night he went in my room to tell me bye and that he is going away for a while. I asked him where he was going and just said somewhere far away from here. I'm only 12 and I don't know what to do and my parents are pretty much sad and want him back, he ran away last night and they have been looking for him today. I don't know I think he might be dead or something I hope not and I never thought i would say this but I do miss him too and my parents are constantly fighting blaming wach other and I feel like I just want to run away but that want do any good, I just wish he would come back so things can be like they used to be.

Favorite Answer

Sorry to hear about this.... Your brother probably is at a friends house & will be home soon. I know it is hard, but don't worry so much about it. A lot of kids go through a stage like this. They aren't getting along with their parents so they run a way for a day or two. Eventually he will come to his senses & return home. I am sure that your parents are worried about him as well but blaming each other isn't going to help. Have they tried to look for him? I am sure that before you know it, he will be safe at home. And no, the idea of you running away would not be a good one. When he does come home, remember to tell him how much you missed him & that you were worried about him. This will help him to know you care about him & that he has a place he belongs because he was missed. Hang in there!

You did not say how old is your brother. However, everyone in the family nears to do a neighborhood search and begin calling around to family and friends. Today's world is crazy and there are too many tragedies. If after 24 hours have passed and he has not returned home I would advise calling the police to get their assistance. Good luck and I hope your brother returns home soon and safety.

Look for him in the places he is always at, ask his friends, don't worry though darling, kids run away all the time and usually come back.. He did say he was gonna go for awhile. Have your parents call the sheriff department in case he left town. Hope I helped and keep your head up! he'll be back ☺

oh my goodness. i am so sorry sweetie! i can't imagine how you feel. you should call his friends and see if he is there. if not, call the police. i am sure that your brother loves you very much and that he will come back. if not for his parents, then definitely for you!

Source(s): guy with the bacon joke_not funny AT ALL!
  • Leuve

Aww ... man...you need a hug!!! =(

I believe you know him more than I do...if u knew him enough u'd know if he'll be back by himself or not...if he wud then just leave it..till he comes bk, if he doesnt, then just...try to think where he might go...his friends...places he lieks to be alone in...anything?

Source(s): ...=(

phone all of your brother's friends ,maybe he lived in one of them 's house.Go to some place that he often goes to .If still can't find him after that ,call the police

ask the local police to help you. they could keep their eyes open for your brother

put bacon on the doorstep and he'll smell it and come back

Source(s): how I found my dog

look for him.