Please help: How can you tell when a guy just wants "in your pants"?

fooling around, most likely instead of a serious relationship? what are the warning signs he just wants some action? things he says, does etc...(Besides the obvious one of literally asking for sex etc). How can I tell the difference between an amorous guy who has feelings for me & someone who just wants to get... show more fooling around, most likely instead of a serious relationship? what are the warning signs he just wants some action? things he says, does etc...(Besides the obvious one of literally asking for sex etc). How can I tell the difference between an amorous guy who has feelings for me & someone who just wants to get busy?

I am a 22 yr old female trying to navigate the crazy dating world (havent done much dating til recent). Ive recently started dating a new guy; I'd say we're in the very early stages of a relationship. We've made out a few times already, theres obviously physical attraction & a real connection there on a personal level too. We enjoy seeing each other & hanging out. He wants to meet my parents after we hang out a few more times. He has said to me he wants to be a virgin til marriage, but when hes kinda all over me it leaves me a bit confused. I really like him, but I'm wondering if he's just after my body. :-/ Im NOT one to do hook-ups (I am still a virgin) and he is aware of this. Im fairly conservative & dont let it all hang out lol.

I put this here hoping for help from experienced mature people to give advice..A rare find in the singles section which tends to have 12 yr olds on it lol. I need tips & advice on my situation & how guys think these days..appreciate it greatly. Thanks! :]