Culturally speaking: Are high school years the best years of a person's life in your opinion?

Yes or no?

Also, why.

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

HECK NO!

Pimples, boring classes, unenthusiastic teachers, rude ignorant teens who swear they grown, pregnant teens walking the halls............nope

Life AFTER H.S is best ;)

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

My high school years were fun, but the best years of my life is a no no. I actually like college better because we share things together, and you get to hang out with your friends longer, well the homework's are more interesting for me to than in high school, and my friendships are a lot closer than in high school (I make friends easier than I did in high school).

• 10 years ago

I've heard people say that, but personally, I would say it's more of a time with lots of highs and lows. People often have their first boyfriend/girlfriend in high school but also their first breakup. They may have a lot of friends and enemies, and there's a lot of drama. I would think college would be the best time for the people who choose to go because it gives them a chance to grow intellectually and psychologically (at least that's how it was for me). I figured a lot of things out by the time I graduated.

• 3 years ago

My intense college years have been exciting, however the ultimate years of my existence is a no no. i actual like college extra useful because of the fact we share issues at the same time, and you get to hold out consisting of your friends longer, nicely the homework's are extra exciting for me to than in intense college, and my friendships are plenty closer than in intense college (I make acquaintances much less complicated than I did in intense college).

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

They CAN be. So maybe. It depends on the person. Why? I believe what you put into high school you get out. I think my high school years were really good. But I have a month till graduation.

• 10 years ago

Nope, it's the years immediately following the high school years.

• 10 years ago

No.

College's are the best. High school is all about hormones, College is when maturity comes along (for most), and when stronger friendships are made.

• MindyM
    Lv 5
    10 years ago

Wow -- no way!! haha!!! There were some fun times, sure -- but no way in this world would I go back to high school!!!! lol

• 10 years ago

No way! High school is just the start of your adulthood -- everything is out there waiting for you!

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Maybe for some people, for others they can be the worst years

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.