What is the name of this movie?

All I remember about it was there was this boy, in his young teens, that was the president's son but he went to a normal public school and there was this one bully that he got in a fight with. I also remember a scene where the president's son went to the mall and tried to get away from his bodyguards. i seem to remember the boy looking a little like Joshua Jackson, i don't know if it was him or not. Anyone remember this movie!??

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Best Answer

First Kid (1996)

starring Sinbad, Brock Pierce, Timothy Busfield, Robert Guillaume, James Naughton, Zachery Ty Bryan

IMDb synopsis:

Luke Davenport is the 13-year-old son of Paul Davenport, the President of the United States, and First Lady Linda Davenport. Ill-tempered Agent Woods is the Secret Service agent in charge of Luke. Woods is fired after mistreating Luke in front of media cameras. Woods is replaced by former boxer Sam Simms, who is eager to take the job even though no one else wants it. Everyone thinks that Luke is just a brat when the only thing Luke wants is to just fit in and be like every other kid at his school. Sam almost gets fired when Luke gets decked at school by school bully Rob MacArthur. This is when Sam decides to use his boxing expertise to teach Luke how to fight. Luke has his eyes on classmate Katie Warren, but so does Rob. Katie agrees to go with Luke to an upcoming school dance. ... Luke runs away to the mall to meet a friend that he has been chatting on the Internet with.

Here's Part 1 on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cStV_-2Cvyo

Youtube thumbnail

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

yeah, it;s called

"First Kid"

the body guard is Simbad, the boy is Brock Pierce, the bully is Zachery Ty Bryan.

it came out in 1996

i remember thinking, this kid can't dance!

i guess the kid kinda looks like joshua jackson if u squint ur eyes and tilt ur head sidways.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.