Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

Full lace human hair wigs for UNDER 200$?

Wigs are just so expensive nowadays. I'm not buying from any bidding or "personal" sellers (i.e. eBay). Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! :)

Favorite Answer

Hello, just see your questions.!

We are the manufacture which is specialized in producing full lace wig, lace front wig, we have many stock of full lace wig and lace front wigs, our website: www.f-wig.com.

And our proucts are in very good quality with very competetive price, for our stock full lace wig which is below 22"inch, the price is all under 200USD (including the shipping), kindly note!

we can also accept Paypal, if you are interested or have any questions, please feel free too contact us at info@f-wig.com, or add our YAHOO: yansara58@yahoo.com, thanks!

Have a nice day!

hm..I've bought from this seller, but they are a bit expensive (a bit over 200), though I love the wig I have lol it was custom made. Other than eBay, I dont know where.

try your local beauty supply or a wig outlet like a site or something. my mom found a really nice one that was really full, long and curly for only $85!!!

• ?

You're not going to be able to find human hair of any decent quality for that price any place other than ebay. Even then I wouldn't advise it. If you want quality you have to pay for it.

buy them from here, http://afrodesire.com/wigs-and-instant-weaves/lace...

a lot cheaper than others