How much can second hand marijuana smoke affect you?

my neighbour smokes weed every day, sometimes a few times a day. it comes into my appartment because our vents are connected. even when i close the vents i still smell it. :( i only moved here a few months ago but have been sick about 3 times since moving, once with a sinus infection! and now my allergies this... show more my neighbour smokes weed every day, sometimes a few times a day. it comes into my appartment because our vents are connected. even when i close the vents i still smell it. :( i only moved here a few months ago but have been sick about 3 times since moving, once with a sinus infection! and now my allergies this year are worse than ever

i'm sick of moving but seriously considering it again, just for my own health. what else could second hand smoke be doing to me. would it be strong enough to cause me to fail a drug test if i ever needed to take one? could it cause any long term damage?
Update: my landlord knows about it. he doesn't care as long as she pays rent :(
Update 2: i'm not allergic to pollen. i'm allergic to smoke. i know this because i've been around smokers before and my throat closes up. also my allergies only affect me when i'm home. as soon as i go out i'm fine
Update 3: i rent a townhouse and she rents the basement so there's no office or admin to complain to. it's just the landlord who lives in a different city and just doesn't care. my room mates and i have complained about her before, he does nothing about it. and she's not the type of person you can talk to... show more i rent a townhouse and she rents the basement so there's no office or admin to complain to. it's just the landlord who lives in a different city and just doesn't care. my room mates and i have complained about her before, he does nothing about it.

and she's not the type of person you can talk to about it, politely or otherwise. she once parked in my roomie's spot and when my roomie asked her to move her car, she threatened to shut off our power and stuff (our fuse box and water heater is accessable only thru her appartment)