do men feel what women feel?

sometimes women can get insecure or feel competitive, esp when there are other females around..(this i know for a fact happens to all females so there's no reason to deny)

but what i'm asking is.. do men feel the same..

examples are welcome..

mine usually stays close to me and holds me as if i might get lost.. silly but sweet :)

sheesh some ppl are quick to be ugly.. as far as i see it, it's true if it's you who are quick to defend and make nasty comments.. haha

lara: i agree with that.. but sometimes it's probably ourselves that we're unsure of.. for him he reassures me i have no reason to feel that way, so that's a good thing.. and honesetly us women need that sometimes..

thanks for the insight..

• lara
    Favorite Answer

The only time someone feels insecure is if they are unsure of the person they are with be it a man or woman.

• Alice

There is no portion of the body that is reserved to specific sexual orientations. People should feel free to like any feeling anywhere. It's not gay unless they want a guy doing it. People who say that it reveals gay tendencies are usually insecure in their own sexuality. The deal is this - once the couple (I believe they should be married) is behind closed doors, there are only 3 rules: 1. Everything must be consensual - nothing coerced 2. Both parties must agree that all activities are right/safe 3. It should feel as good as possible Once the couple is behind those closed doors, those two people's opinions are the only ones that matter. The only guiding principle at that point is preference. If people can't respect other people's preferences, that's their problem.

My boyfriend is very jealous . he gets insecure when other men are around. esp if im by myself. he secures me though and i always feel safe. I do believe some men get this way, same as most of all females !

This depends on ur maturity and confidence. If you are insecure, you will need more attention and are more likely to get jealous of other women (men).

Maturity comes with age and experience...

As I got older, this became less of an issue...some peeps never grow up tho'...

Can men be insecure or competitive? Um, yeah, of course. Men are probably more competitive than women.

I believe so, especially if the man is in touch with his feelings. These feelings that you are describing are learned in childhood and built upon as we enter and exit adult relationships.

Attachment style.

i was not insecure about my wife. however, if i saw some horny , i need something real bad type, i would be certain she is close to me, out of the reach and radar scope of the unpredictable loose free radical type.

Somebody hold me, this is a tough question.... I feel like spooning now

Nothing like women do.

Wow what a woman you must be, one that knows for a fact how all other females feel. Truth is you don't, all you know is how you feel.