Do men feel what women feel?

sometimes women can get insecure or feel competitive, esp when there are other females around..(this i know for a fact happens to all females so there's no reason to deny) but what i'm asking is.. do men feel the same.. examples are welcome.. mine usually stays close to me and holds me as if i might... show more sometimes women can get insecure or feel competitive, esp when there are other females around..(this i know for a fact happens to all females so there's no reason to deny)
but what i'm asking is.. do men feel the same..

examples are welcome..

mine usually stays close to me and holds me as if i might get lost.. silly but sweet :)
Update: sheesh some ppl are quick to be ugly.. as far as i see it, it's true if it's you who are quick to defend and make nasty comments.. haha
Update 2: lara: i agree with that.. but sometimes it's probably ourselves that we're unsure of.. for him he reassures me i have no reason to feel that way, so that's a good thing.. and honesetly us women need that sometimes..
thanks for the insight..