NFL Draft 2010! 2 Questions about Mock Drafts?

Just wanted to ask a couple of questions regarding the draft. Iv read a lot of mock drafts and looked at each teams needs and it has lead me to ponder some of the projected picks. 1st of all,Why are the Seattle Seahawks not being projected to take Jimmy Clausen by anyone? I mean Matt Hasselbacks days are... show more Just wanted to ask a couple of questions regarding the draft.

Iv read a lot of mock drafts and looked at each teams needs and it has lead me to ponder some of the projected picks.

1st of all,Why are the Seattle Seahawks not being projected to take Jimmy Clausen by anyone? I mean Matt Hasselbacks days are behind him,Charlie Whitehurst is an unknown commodity and they have 2 1st round picks.I mean does trading your 5th round pick for Whitehurst completely take you out of the picture for selecting a QB with 2 picks in the 1st 15? i know theres a good chance they might not but still people dont think there even in the running to take one.

2nd,why is C.J Spiller projected 20 picks above an every down back such as Matthews?,Matthews put up the stats in college that were far better than Spiller in regards to avg per attempt,Yards and touches.Sure Spiller is a game breaker with Return and Catching skills but surely an every down back as good as Matthews should be projected as high as a complimentary back as good as Spiller?
Thanks for reading and whats your opinion on these 2 subjects?