Will my diet help my acne?

I am 20 years old, and still have really bad teenage skin. Its very oily in some places and very dry around my nose. Anyways, I have tried lods of products on my skin to get rid of it, and nothing has worked.my usual diet would consist of junk food, caffine and chocolate!! but i have changed my diet. I eat cereal... show more I am 20 years old, and still have really bad teenage skin. Its very oily in some places and very dry around my nose. Anyways, I have tried lods of products on my skin to get rid of it, and nothing has worked.my usual diet would consist of junk food, caffine and chocolate!! but i have changed my diet. I eat cereal for breakfast and have salad for lunch and then salad for evening meal but I have fish or meat with it. Throughout the day I just drink water, water, and more water!! I am doing this for 20 days to see if it makes a difference to my skin. My problem is that I love mayonnaise and I always put like 2 tablespoons of mayonaise on my salad. I know its fatening and everything, but will this just make my "nice skin" diet a waste of time? because of the fatty greasiness of it? please advise me :) Cheers xxxx
11 answers 11