which is better a shaver or an epilator?

my friend ask me if which is better in shaving you armpits and i know my yahoo friends can help me answer her question.she said that she wants to shave her armpit at the same time prevent skin darkening..

guyyss plss help me in aswering her question..

thxx soo much

Favorite Answer

the epilator pulls the hair out at the roots, with the epilator the hair will not return for several days up to several weeks. the epilator can be more of a longer remedy for removing unwanted hair. the epilator may also hurt more the first time its used and some say the more you use the epilator, the less painful it becimes or goes away completely. be careful because epilating can cause ingrown hairs which can get infected or leave your skin with lots of bumps. exfoliating and moisturizing the skin before and after may help reduce or eliminate ingrowns hairs but this remedy may not always work for everyone and also keep in mind that if you over exfoliate you run the risk of skin irritation or calloused skin. One of the first signs of an ingrown hair - is itchy skin. this means there is hair under your skin and it is trying to get out but can't. thicker or curley hair are more prone to ingrowns. Do not use a needle to get out your ingrown hairs this will damage the skin and the hair folicle for Example: (picture an open volcano, this is what the opening of a damaged hair folicle can look like under a microscope) even after it heals. As for shaving, it only removes the hair above the skin surface and you protect your skin by using a shaving cream, gel or shaving soap with healthy ingredients such as aloe vera and are also rich in vitamins. find a product that works best with your skin and avoid cheap products with poor quality ingredients. Also products with lots of perfumes can dry the skin. glycerine based products are said to produce a much better lather adding more protection to your skin when you shave. some products that are Mentholated or contain sodium laurel sulfate can cause skin irritation. Keep in mind that regular Soaps can dry out the skin So look for Shaving soaps that are made just for shaving. Also consider pre-shave oils and quality moisturizers these help prepare and repair the skin before and after the shaving process.

What Is Epilator Shaver

I think for under the arms a shaver is better because it's very sensitive and epilators hurt reeeeal bad. But for your legs it's way better to use an epilator. Yeah, it hurts more but it lasts longer an it pulls the hairs from the roots not just chopping it off like a shaver does.

Definitely an epilator. A shaver thickens the root of the hair and makes it grow faster.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

thxx soo much

Source(s): shaver epilator: https://shortly.im/0Jl5l
  • Donna

an epilator pulls the hair out from roots but it will distort the hair growth and you could end up with in growing hairs try IPL impulsed light this kills hair permanently it will be expensive but worth it as it will be an investment hair free forever

i think a shaver is better because it doesn't hurt.