Juw asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 10 years ago

According to popular study, Ginger Kids have no soul?

I have strawberry blonde hair, blue / green eyes, peaches & cream skin, and freckles. Am I considered a ginger? I recently have found out that Ginger Kids have no soul. Am I what would be classified as a "day-walker"? Please help me, for I want a soul.

My hair isn't full on red. It's blonde in the summer and red in the winter months.

I am also considered very attractive by others. My hair & skin hasn't really affected me much. According to some, there is hope for the attractive gingers.

Favorite Answer

You have no soul.

So... you believe the people that say you have no soul? If they didn't tell you, would you still have a soul? Oh, right I forgot, Sarah Palin sucked the souls out of all gingers in the world!

Just kidding. Of coarse you have a soul.

Do you actually think you sound attractive by describing your hair and eyes so eloquently? -_-

I have strawberry blonde hair and blue-green eyes too.

I dyed my hair dark recently though.. I love RED hair. The ones with hair you can spot from a mile off? I mostly like it on girls, and much prefer silky/straight red hair. My ex had red, well 'orange' hair, and he was absolutely gorgeous. haha :)

I am sorry.. About you not having a soul and all.. :\

(: x

I've never heard of the ginger kids having no soul thing but I know from experience that gingers are bitches.

Hahahah I'm right there with you (: My hair is like brownish red, and I used to have freckles but they're faded. It's alright I still get the "ginger" comments but it's just jokkkess.

• coak

I heavily desire you're joking, and which you're actually not certainly this stupid. And no, you're actually not risk-free. I advise wearing a necklace of garlic, and ensure you have a good number of silver bullets. p.s. Southpark is outstanding. edit: What do you advise is the government dealing with it? that's a friggin comic strip for adults, not a propaganda video despatched with the aid of terrorists.

I believe it's the opposite... "gingers" have a whole lot of soul.

Source(s): Auntie to 2 "gingers"
  • I also like South Park.

Thats a load of bulls*hit.

is this a joke?