Juw asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 10 years ago

According to popular study, Ginger Kids have no soul?

I have strawberry blonde hair, blue / green eyes, peaches & cream skin, and freckles. Am I considered a ginger? I recently have found out that Ginger Kids have no soul. Am I what would be classified as a "day-walker"? Please help me, for I want a soul.

Update:

My hair isn't full on red. It's blonde in the summer and red in the winter months.

Update 2:

I am also considered very attractive by others. My hair & skin hasn't really affected me much. According to some, there is hope for the attractive gingers.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You have no soul.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

So... you believe the people that say you have no soul? If they didn't tell you, would you still have a soul? Oh, right I forgot, Sarah Palin sucked the souls out of all gingers in the world!

Just kidding. Of coarse you have a soul.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Do you actually think you sound attractive by describing your hair and eyes so eloquently? -_-

I have strawberry blonde hair and blue-green eyes too.

I dyed my hair dark recently though.. I love RED hair. The ones with hair you can spot from a mile off? I mostly like it on girls, and much prefer silky/straight red hair. My ex had red, well 'orange' hair, and he was absolutely gorgeous. haha :)

I am sorry.. About you not having a soul and all.. :\

(: x

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

I've never heard of the ginger kids having no soul thing but I know from experience that gingers are bitches.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

Hahahah I'm right there with you (: My hair is like brownish red, and I used to have freckles but they're faded. It's alright I still get the "ginger" comments but it's just jokkkess.

• coak
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

I heavily desire you're joking, and which you're actually not certainly this stupid. And no, you're actually not risk-free. I advise wearing a necklace of garlic, and ensure you have a good number of silver bullets. p.s. Southpark is outstanding. edit: What do you advise is the government dealing with it? that's a friggin comic strip for adults, not a propaganda video despatched with the aid of terrorists.

• 10 years ago

I believe it's the opposite... "gingers" have a whole lot of soul.

Source(s): Auntie to 2 "gingers"
  • I also like South Park.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Thats a load of bulls*hit.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

is this a joke?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.