Anonymous

If there's so much racism.....Then why are so many white men dating and marrying black women....?

DID YOU KNOW THAT THERE ARE WAY MORE WHITE MEN CELEBRITIES DATING, MARRYING, AND HAVING CHILDREN WITH BLACK WOMEN THAN BLACK MEN AND WHITE WOMEN???

HERE'S A CURRENT LIST OF "A-LIST WHITE MEN/BLACK WOMEN CELEBRITY COUPLES" BELOW:

-Keisha Sharp and husband Swedish Film Producer

-Debra Wilson and Cilff Skelton

-Eve the rapper and Shane Powers

-Tatyana Ali and Italian fiance'

-Werner Klemperer and wife, actress Kim Hamilton

-Legendary Punk Rocker Iggy Pop and girlfriend Nina Alu

-Naomi Campbell and Billionaire boyfriend Vladimir Doronin

-Olympian Mary Wineberg and Husband (her Coach)

-Model Alec Wek and Riccardo Sala

-Canadian Singer Fefe Dobson and Boyfriend Michael Seater

-Kim Wayans and husband Kevin Knotts

-Shane Lynch (formerly of pop group Boyzone) and wife Sheena White

-Zoe Kravitz (Lenny Kravitz's daughter) and boyfriend Ben Foster

-Mark Ecko and wife Allison

-Chris Noth and Tara Wilson

-Carlos and Deborah Santana

-Iman and David Bowie

-Paula Patton and husband Robin Thicke

-Matt Stone (Creator of South Park) and girlfriend Angela Parker

-Model Denise Vasi and Noah Tepperberg

-Virginie Silla & husband Luc Besson French Producer-Director and Movie Mogul

-Oluchi (Nigerian Model) and husband Luca Orlandi (Fashion Designer)

-Diamond Dallas Page (Pro Wrestler & Wrestling Manager) and girlfriend Angela

-Stephanie Steward (African-American Journalist) & husband, Stefan Lust (German Comedian)

-Wolfgang Puck (Celebrity Chef) and wife, Gelila Assefa

-Actress Golden Brooks and Marcus Mollinari

-Venus Williams (Tennis Pro) and boyfriend Hank Kuehne (Ex-Golfer)

-Tina Frimpong and Brad Ellertson

-Dawn Simpson (daughter of BET's Donnie Simpson) and fiance, Dan Falls (Real Estate Developer)

-Tyra Banks (supermodel) and Giancarlo Marcaccini (footballer and entreprenuer)

-Keisha and Justin Chambers (Grey’s Anatomy’s Dr. Alex Karev)

-Mildred and Richard Loving

-Alison Stewart (former MTV News reporter and MSNBC anchor) and Bill Wolff (VP, MSNBC)

-Tamala M. Edwards (former ABC White House correspondent and ABC World News Now anchor and former Time Magazine correspondent and current ABC anchor in Philadelphia) and Rocco -Lugrine (Philadelphia pastry chef and business owner)

-Daniel and Marianne Pearl

-Count Ferdinand and Countess Mary Von Hapsburg of Austria

-Shantanella and husband McSerch (Detroit Radio Show Co-host and former rapper)

-The Prince Maximilian of Liechtenstein and Princess Angela Brown

-Robert DeNiro and wife grace Hightower

-Angela McGlowan and John Venners

-Chuck Tiller (Houston talk radio host KNTH 1070 AM) and Wife Mary

-J.J. Murray (author) and wife Amy Renee Murray

-Thandie Newton and Ol Parker

-Erica Dunlap (Miss. America 2004) and Brian Kleinschmidt

-Lydia Carlston (Model) and Mats Carlston (Global Finance Practice Group Leader and Partner of Nixon, Peabody International Law Firm)

-Alicia Marie and John Rocker

-Nicole Narain (Playboy Playmate) and on and off boyfriend Colin Farrell (Actor)

-Roxie Roker and Sy Kravitz (Lenny Kravitz’s parents)

-Remy Shand (singer) and his wife Maiko Watson

-Kira Arne & Tom Verica

-Nicole Richie and Joel Madden

-George Lucas and Mellody Hobson

-Claire Hope-Ashitey (star of “Children of Men”) and Jo Charlesworth

-Prince Albert of Monaco and Nicole Coste

-Gloria Jones & Marc Bolan (70s British Rock Star)

-Tanya and Ivan Sergei (Actor)

-Barbara & Boris Becker (Tennis Pro)

-Halle Berry & Gabriel Aubry

-Roger Ebert & Chaz

-Kerry Washington & David Moscow

-Heather Hedley & Brian Musso

-Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon & Husband

-Debra Wilson & Cliff Skelton (scroll down)

-Aisha Tyler & Jeff Fietjens

-Alfre Woodward & Roderick Spencer

-Former Defense Secy William Cohen and Janet Langhart Cohen

-Crystal & Paul Wall (Rapper)

-Eunice & Sebastian Deisler (German Football Star)

-Tamyra Gray (American Idol Finalist) & Sam Watters (Songwriter & Producer)

-Serena Williams & Brett Ratner

-Eileen Norton and Peter Norton (Creator and Owner of Norton Utilities)

-Sherry Bronfman (ex-wife of Edgar Bronfman Jr.--Seagram Liquor Heir)

-Leslie Uggams & Graham Pratt (Australian Businessman) (scroll to bottom)

"Downtown" Julie Brown & Martin Schuermann

-Tina Turner & Erwin Bach

-Lois & Ronald Betts ( Founder and Chairman of the Chelsea Piers AND lead owner of the Texas -Ranger Baseball team with partner Pres. George W Bush)

-Stone Phillips (TV Anchorman) & Debra

-Michaelle Jean (Canada's Governor General) and Jean-Daniel Lafond

-Lena Horne and Lennie Hayton

-Shari Belafonte & Sam Behrens (Actor)

-Mark Bamford & Suzanne Kay (Both are Screenwriters)

-Katherine Dunham & John Pratt

-Alice Walker & Mel Levantahl

-Ron Perlman, Opal Stone & Kids

-Elizabeth Roxas-Dobrish (former Alvin Ailey Dancer) & Robert Dobrish (Matrimonial Lawyer to the -Stars)

-Kiely Williams (black girl from CHEETAH GIRLS) and husband Jonathan Rotem

-Kelly Rowland and her Italian fiance

ETC..............

I'M FROM VENEZUELA AND BLACK WOMEN ARE WORSHIPPED OVER THERE.

Favorite Answer

I am a very beautiful black women and i only date white guys. i don't think it has anything to do with being racist it's more of a preference.

HEY! >: | I'll have you KNOW that my dad is Jamaican/ a little Irish and my mother is full Irish. They have been together for over 45 years. >> My FATHER'S interracially married parents have been together till one of them died. AND I prefer white men. Men like YOU who look down on me and call me "traitor". Can kiss my mulatto as s. I will date and marry who I want and no man in some cyberspace is gonna tell me otherwise. And I am bisexual and even find black women sexy and have been with a few. Especially the very dark ones. Ghetto black men are a turn-off. I'd rather face a loud ghetto lady any day. Besides, ghetto girls are good for the whole"bondage" session if you get my drift. I dont give a rat's *** about skin color. I care about their class, status and character. It's not that I have never been attracted to black men before... it's just that... um. I dunno... their features are simply too broad for me. PLus, that attitude is rank. Gangstas and thugs turn me off about as much as a decomposed rat in a heating vent. You are no different than those nut-so white supremists who wish to keep their women at home, stay in their "race" and make babies. No matter what race you are, no matter how you slice it, it's all about controlling women. Sinceus women are the ones who make babies, men want to at least control what race the baby will be. After all, menbelive it is THIER world. And since men tend to be the most racist ones, having a world full of diverse people just wont do. I mean... men love war so much, with people looking different, they wouldn't know who to blow up or not. We women are NOT your property. But I digress. I'll put ANY amount of money on the bet that you were raised in "da hood" or at least in some gawd awful church who's mindset is still in the 1930's and their religious teachings echo the Dark Ages. And you are right. Right about black men being spiritual. I was not raised religious, so why in Sam Hill would I want with some religious, spiritual black dude. And some black Christian and some Muslim duded are as hypocritical as they come. Some of ya'll can get as bad as those guys off The Color Purple. The world is changing and soon, people with your mindset will be pretty hard to find. People say one person cant change the world. Not ture. It only takes one person to steer mankind in an enlightened direction for the better. It has happened before. And by the way, by the WAY. Science proves that there is NO such thing as race. (gasp) YOu say it isn't so? Well it is. Maybe you should whip your head out of that cute wittle Bible and read a real book for once. There would be so much info your head would implode. We humans are only 99.5% different when compared to other animals. An Italian and an Australian can make another human. And in the end, that human ensures our survival for another day. And that's REALLY all that matters. If humans EVER went through a population crisis where there were only a few humans left on the planet, folks like you would drop the race card like a molten potato and try and make more humans.

I agree with lala and i need to go to Venezuela, im tired of the beauty standards here but anyways that doesn't mean there's no racism.

• :D

This doesn't mean there isn't still racism. But a lot of people are becoming more open-minded about dating. Kinda blows the Y!A regulars' theory that no one likes black women out of the water.

• Raven

Hmmm society is still really divided, most people these days aren't biased toward people of other races but there's still the minority

Hun your showing celeb statistics here.... in order to measure & compare racism you need to do it on a global level.

Black women are not workshipped in the USA because they are everywhere. The majority of the US Women are multiracial and have african genes.

Um Who cares?

Well honestly there are some gorgeous black women out there. Why not?

White guys have always went with women of races they supposedly hate. They raped the natives, the blacks, and now it seems to be the childrens turn...