Another priest gets detained in Brazil.?

Yes another pedophile gets detained, why dont they solve this problem and arrest all the priests and close all the churches ?

• Fred
    Favorite Answer

Catholics think only about the greater good, the church, and let their fairy worry about the children victims, who are acceptable collateral damage.

innocent until shown to be guilty is reason number one, number two you would then have to start closing down schools outlawing families shutting down organized sports and anythingelse where there is a perceived threat of sexual abuse. contrary to your line of thinking the catholic church (it actually hurts me to say this) has probably done more to prevent sexual abuse than cause it. The crime is once again in the cover up as well as the deed.

whats closing a church going to do

what next are we going to let the christians loose in a coloseum and set lions upon them...just a tad backwards don't you think.

A question for you: do you run into a lot of walls with your head that far up your ***?

According to what I read in the Book of Revelation, the Roman Catholic Church has to change into something else. I don't know if pedophilia is going to be the issue which does it, but something has to do it. I'm waiting to see.

Does this make sense: one white man killed a young child, lock up all white people