FIGHTER ACE 4.2 PROBLEMS?

I am attempting to install Fighter Ace v4.2 I used to play this game alot a while back, and now... with knowing that it is shutting down in a few months, i'd like to buy a sub and play again BUT I get these errors: The Updater checks all the files it needs too, and i notice that the last few say FAILED, then... show more I am attempting to install Fighter Ace v4.2 I used to play this game alot a while back, and now... with knowing that it is shutting down in a few months, i'd like to buy a sub and play again BUT I get these errors:

The Updater checks all the files it needs too, and i notice that the last few say FAILED, then the downloader pops up and nothing... it just sits there and a few minutes later will say something about Rsync and firewall stuff but i am not running ANY firewalls whatsoever, just AVG free. I also get the message FAStart.exe - Bad Image (The application or DLL C:\Program Files\Fighter Ace Anniversary Edition\MSVCR71.DLL is not a valid Windows image. Please check this against your installation diskette.)

Another problem is... I CANNOT connect to forums.ketsujin.com or anything of that kind. I can only connect to Fighterace.ketsujin.com

I had this problem earlier with fighterace.ketsujin.com but when i connected my internet directly instead of through a router, i am able to access it... But i still cannot access forums.ketsujin.com. The message that popped up for fighterace.ketsujin.com was You are forbidden from your client or whatever.

I attempted pinging Forums.ketsujin.com... No response.

What the hell is blocking my access to these certain sites/Updater?! its really damn frustrating and i just want to play. Could it be ports... maybe something installed on my computer like a certain program/virus/file?

-------
What i've tried so far: I have uninstalled/reinstalled many times using CCleaner everytime to wipe registry of it...

Also tried in safemode with networking--- results--nothing.
1 answer 1