What is the name of Dean's personal gun in Supernatural?

I'm a major fan of the show Supernatural and I've always wondered what is the name of Dean's personal handgun. I'm not talking about Samuel Colt's gun, but the one with the white pearl handle he always keeps with him.

I've done some research and several have said it's a 1911 .45 Colt but I would like to know for sure by you! Thanks :)

Favorite Answer

It's got to be one of these, not sure which:

(Info from Superwiki - serious, those people know *everything*)

"Dean sometimes uses a Colt M1911A1 with an engraved slide and ivory grips. It is .45 caliber (.45 ACP), standard with 7-round magazines. Although there are several gun manufacturers that make replica GI .45s, it was probably made by Colt. This particular gun features ornate engraving, and is either stainless steel or nickle-plated, features found only on civilian models. This gun may have previously been owned by John Winchester (the USMC used them from 1911 until the Beretta M9 entered service in 1990) and/or was gifted to Dean at some point from John. "

"Taurus Model 92 9mm, standard with 17-round magazine. Stainless version with mother of pearl grips. "

• Drake6 years agoReport

I Love Supernatural!!! and I Love Dean ..... and I love how they pay so much attention to detail!

SPN ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dean Winchester Gun

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

I've done some research and several have said...

Source(s): dean 39 personal gun supernatural: https://tr.im/jcq5t

Dean