Are lace front wigs comfortable to wear?

Hello all..

Okay, so I've been thinking for a long time about buying myself a lace front wig..They look great and you hear all this buzz about them..The problem is that they seem quite expensive and I really wanted to hear from the users are they comfortable to wear? Usually I don't like wigs cuz they seem very hot to wear. I heard lace fronts are better and the let hair breathe more. What about the brands, any recommendations? Human hair or fake? I would really appreciate your help on this! Thanks a lot!

Favorite Answer

Some lace front wigs are not comfortable to wear. like the cheap ones form the beauty supply store with the hard lace. You need a french lace or swiss lace wig

check them out very nice

http://www.pinklacewigs.com/Synthetic-Lace-Front-W...

Also do be sure to make sure that the wig you buy has 3 inches or more of lace parting in the front or you will only be able to make a tiny part in the front and you will not be able to style the wig. All of the lace front wigs from pink lace wigs have 3 inches of parting so it is a good deal

Source(s): www.pinklacewigs.com

Pink Lace Front Wigs

Hi,

We are the manufacture which is specialized in producing lace wigs, to be honest, I never wear a full lace wig or lace front wig, while as a sales manager here, we have many customers, so maybe I can help you, following is my suggestion:

1, our customer said the lace front wig is also confortable to wear, while as we know the most confortable ones should be full lace wig, since the cap of full lace wig is very thin, while becaused the full lace wig is expensive, so in fact, lace front wig is also a good choice.

2, there are human hair lace front wig and synthetic lace front wig, synthetic lace front wig here in our company is very cheap, while human hair lace front wig is not so expensive, if you want to try, maybe you can try synthetic lace front wig first.

3, our website is www.f-wig.com, you can check it when you are available, if you have any questions, you can also add my YAHOO: yansara58@yahoo.com, hope I can help you!

Have a nice day!

They are comfortable and this site is good at illustrating why. Hope it helps