Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinancePersonal Finance · 10 years ago

How can I make 5-10 dollars a day on PayPal by tomorrow without doing any surveys or clicking ads?

As I already tried GPT and PTC

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You could try forum posting, a lot of money if you have time to kill, they pay you per post, just put it into google.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

Before you deny me, hear me out. I've been using Prize Rebel to make a lot of money over the past couple months. $5 = 5 points on Prize Rebel, which is only 2 or 3 good surveys.

Prize Rebel is an amazing survey site - I've been using it for 3 months now.

You know those surveys that take forever, and then in the end you don't get anything for it?

Prize Rebel surveys don't do that. They are, for the most part, short, fast, and credit you for doing them almost 100%. I've already received over $120 in items and gift cards. I HIGHLY recommend it, it's very, very effective. Use this link to sign up:

http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=2074730

I wish you the best of luck!

• 10 years ago

Try microworkers: http://www.microworkers.com/?Id=cc57bd29

It's a site that pays you for completing tasks set by other users! Such as signing in at a site, buzz or digg a site, rate a video on youtube, write an article, post to a forum , etc.

Tasks are ranging from 0.10 up to 1.5 dollars per task, and you can do as many tasks as you want.

pays to paypal and alert pay and by cheque. minimum pay out is 9.00 dollars which can be achieved in a matter of days.

But make sure you enter your CORRECT mailing address to receive the pin code needed to request payment ( first time only).

Good Luck

• 10 years ago

You could either sell something like others have said or try Swagbucks.com or some other search and win site. Using their search engine contributes points to your account which are redeemable for cash through paypal. It doesn't take much time.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

Just complete the form with requested fields from here : banionline.webgarden.ro , and you'll receive different offers (like registrations,and downloads,etc), well paid.

• 10 years ago

Only if you have something to sell on Craigs List

• 6 years ago

creat your free blogger website & join Adsense submitt ads on your blogger site. how many people reach your site & click on ads you will earn

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

sell on ebay.com

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.