Anonymous

who do you think is hotter? black men or white men?

i personally think white men are hotter then black men. and this is coming from a black girl. im not rasict at all. but with white guy you have more choices " if you know what i mean" black guys all look the same, really. black girls we all come with different hair types and other stuff. and white guys have nice hair and eye colors, alot about them is sexy. but what do you think?

Favorite Answer

Black Men definitely

Yeah black men do all look the same hawt

And black men can have different hairstyles like cornrows, dreads, twist, plaits

They are so diverse

Anyways good for you

More black men for me then haha

The most frequent answer will be black men.

Because black people are generally more obsessed with race.

White people generally don't really wonder about this question at all.

Black men have an inferiority complex because of their macho-like thinking/behaving and their lack of intelligence.

Black men commit 10 times as many crimes as white and hispanic men together.

Women want to be protected, loved and cared for.

Black men are not the typical providers of this. This is also why they lead the statistics in babies not knowing their black daddies.

It's a shame but it's reality

These are all weaknesses. So any intelligent woman prefers non-black men.

I don't say white men because hispanics, asians and arabs also are very able providers. It's just black men who seem to really struggle.

They dont see you as a woman either. Because they are not interested in their own women, they see you as a white woman, because they are a black man.

When black men start to become men, and stop being black men, then maybe racism will disappear too.

But do you think they will realize this? Haha!

And yes, black people reading this right now are in denial. They are not able to think rationally and objectively about this topic, because they macho-ego feels upset and attacked.

They are by far the weakest race. Hence why africa is such a shithole.

But they will blame it on someone else. This is the only way they know

• pinokeny4 years agoReport

Don't you love when people come on speaking as though they actually have some validity..when in fact they are a dumb as a bag of rocks, and still a dollar short of a $1.01 worth of common sense?

• Men are Hot to me from many ethnicity's, Race has nothing to do with it.

Having said that, i do tend to fancy White Guys more, i guess it;s just my preference.

I'm a light skinned Black Girl, and i have only been out with White Guys (so far!) but that doesn't mean i have anything against Black Men, after all my Dad and Brother are Black to! ;)

i have been on dates with Asian Guys to. I actually dated a Eurasian Guy, he was part Filipino and German.

Most of the White Guys i have been out with usually act more "Black" than me if you get my meaning! Even my fellow black people say i don't act "Black enough"! ;o

• didi f

Black men because they are MUCH MOre masculine and muscular which is a sexy trait for me. I am a sucker for muscular guys white or black. But White men are also attractive to me and used to be my preference. But I've been getting turned on by black men of late....

I think both can be attractive but I prefer black guys!

Especially dark skinned men that look like Lance Gross...mmm

or brown skinned black guys like Trey Songz.

I think it depends a lot on the individual men in question. I've meet hot guys of all ethnics, and also seen ugly guys of different ethnics.

• Henri

This is really a childish questions, And thats your opinion.. I can say black women are hotter then white women that is an opinion. Anyway about the nice hair nice eyes lol come on

White guys do it for me especially the hispanics i don;'t know what it is about them but ooh boy but some blacks guys are cute take Allen Iverson & T.I for instance

Source(s): 37 Yr Old black female

I prefer black men, and this is coming from a black girl (Did you think your race would make it any more important?).

Also, black men may all look like each other but they all look equally as SEXY. I mean, you can't improve in perfection and nature decided to stick with what works.

personally a black guy