How do I stop a mastubation/sexual addiction?

I just turned 18 and ever since I was about 13 Ive felt the compulsive need to masturbate. at first it wasnt so bad ya know i was young i enjoyed it now after the age of like 17 i started to worry a lil bit now its gotten to a point i dont like sometimes i feel the need to be in the bedroom for like 4 hours doing u... show more I just turned 18 and ever since I was about 13 Ive felt the compulsive need to masturbate. at first it wasnt so bad ya know i was young i enjoyed it now after the age of like 17 i started to worry a lil bit now its gotten to a point i dont like sometimes i feel the need to be in the bedroom for like 4 hours doing u know what. when im horny im someitmes go on the computer and, ive had people offer to come over sometimes i say yes and right when that happens before i give my address im dont masturbating. which is a relieif, im a virgin and i want to stay that way till i find my true love. but sometimes i worry that its going to get to much and one of these days i will let someone over and it will happen. anyone have a sexual/masturbation addiction and overcame it if so how did u do it and how long did it take. thank u and plz no stupid comments this is a real problem im having
13 answers 13