Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsWeddings · 10 years ago

Wedding gift ideas for parents...?

We are getting married in just over 2 weeks and still have not found gifts to give our parents. His parents are divorced so each of them need a separate gift, my parents are still married so one gift would be fine for them. We are at a loss as to what to get them that won't completely break the bank. Any suggestions or ideas would be appreciated.

Favorite Answer

Hmm, this really depends on your budget. If you're looking for moderately inexpensive, go sentimental, have something made with photos of both you & your fiance, and your parents. Maybe one of those digital picture frames (come in ALL sizes & prices), the ones that do a constant slide show of as many pics as you can find. I'm sure they know money is tight with the upcoming big day and wouldn't expect anything flashy. They'll love whatever you get them I'm sure!

Check out www.personalizationmall.com. They have some nice sentimental parent gifts. Also write them a heartfelt letter since this is a big moment in your family's lives. They would love that!

Source(s): That's what I did when I got married.

most children today simply gift their respective parents with a very nice photo album of their wedding pictures. if you are having a video made, you could use that or even give them a copy of your cd, video and album.

you can secretly have your videographer tape you both giving a special thank you to your parents for all they have done in raising you and in providing your special day at the end of the video.

For the parents who are still married, how about a nice frame and matt for something from their wedding? Maybe their invitation?