Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

IS JEFFREY JONES A SICK SEX PERVERT OR IS HE NOT!!!!!!!!!!?

I realize he has acted in many different legendary famous movies extraordinarily looked up to by movie lovers all around the world and most likely will still be loved and looked up to in many generations to come. But when I saw his mugshot on his wikipedia page my heart just dropped. He just looked so scary and like the stereotypical sex pervert, not at all healthy and charismatic in the movies. I guess I'm just wondering how such a legendary charismatic famous person could ironically be one of those sickos on to catch a predator.

LOOK JUST STOP F

U

C

K

I

N

AROUND ALRIGHT? I'M SERIOUS. I LOVE THE MOVIES HE WAS IN BUT IF HE TRULY IS A SICK SEX PERVERT THAN HE SHOULD DIE.

Favorite Answer

I can't beleive you're judging him by how he looked in one picture. That's biased profiling if I ever saw it.

What the hell? that happened like 6 years ago...Did you just wake up Rip Van Winkle?