Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 10 years ago

What the hell is wrong with me speaking and writing problems?

Lately i am starting to stutter, forget the use of articles and when writing down a sentence i stop halfway and start with a new one, thus creating a sentence nobody understands.

I mix up words.

I didn't used to have this problem, i do drugs but started long before i have had this.

Also i am not nervous, it happens spontaneous and when rehearsed both writing and speaking.

Is there any way i can test what the hell is wrong with me?

• Favorite Answer

well

first class idiot;

:/

you could have dyslexia.

consult a doctor.

or quit the drugs.

maybe your just really that

idiotic.

(:

that felt good.

anyways..

Source(s): hugs not drugs. lmao.
  • La

I would say it would depend on the drugs you have taken and for how long. Some drugs do nerve damage to the brain that don't show up til a long time later. Drugs do nerve damage also, even long after they have been stopped. Maybe your have a neurological problem of some type, and should be checked out to be safe not sorry. Just some food for thought, hope I have helped you.

Which drugs? Some drugs destroy brain cells but the effect takes a while before it becomes noticeable. Time to visit a doctor, preferably a neurologist, and hope that the damage is not permanent.

consult to a doctor if you must...but actually you just need a break from stress, refocus your self, concentrate, and try to take things a lil bit positive...

Source(s): good luck..i don't believe you're a 1st class id*** lol

it could be something physical or psychological.

maybe consult a doctor if you really can't work it out?

stop the drugs stupid

your name says it all

tumor?