What are some great books?

I've read the wheel of time series, the twilight series(not saga), the Xanth series, the vampire assistant series, the deamonata series, the mistborn trilogy, elantris, the first three of the inheritance series, and a lot of others, and i'm having trouble sorting through the main stream books to find good books with really in depth story lines(like the wot series)(harry potter's last two books had almost no basis in the previous books)

i've read the fallen, and the hunger games, but i'll look into the others, thanks :)

and i've read his dark materials(diddn't like the ending), the enders game series(amazing), the black tattoo(also amazing, but in diffrent ways), the tamora pierce books, the artemis fowl books, the seventh tower books, the pendragon series, and night runner(awsome)

Favorite Answer

Read more of Piers Anthony, more of Branden Sanderson (Warbreaker), try some George RR Martin if you don't mind the violent and sexual content, His Dark Materials series by Philip Pullman, for something funny and brilliant but a little odd try The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams, Lord of the Rings for classic and in-depth fantasy, and if I think of some other good ones you might like I'll try to get back to update my answer.

• >the mortal instruments by cassandra clare

>Fallen by Lauren Kate

>Gone by Michael Grant

>the hunger games by suzanne collins

>hush, hush by becca fitzpatrick

>night world series by L.J. smith

>house of night series by p.c. and kristin cast

>The Iron King by Julie Kagawa

hope that helps :)