Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRock and Pop · 10 years ago

What was the first album you finished hearing(I mean hearing every song)?

21 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Hmm. Astro Lounge by Smash Mouth if I remember correctly, but only because my friend sat me down and forced me too.

The first on my own was Diesel and Dust by Midnight Oil I think.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

Sticking with modern artists (or at least currently sort of relevant), I guess To cover There's a Riot Goin' On by Sly and the Family Stone 1 Luv n' Haight - Gil Scott-Heron 2 Just Like a Baby - Beck 3 Poet - Sharon Jones and the Dap-Kings 4 Family Affair - Naomi Shelton and the Gospel Queens 5 Africa Talks to You "The Asphalt Jungle" - Panda Bear 6 There's a Riot Goin' On - John Cage (he's dead, but that shouldn't make a difference here) 7 Brave and Strong - F*cked Up 8 (You Caught Me) Smilin' - André 3000 9 Time - Gnarls Barkley 10 Spaced Cowboy - Joanna Newsom 11 Runnin' Away - MGMT 12 Thank You for Talkin' to Me Africa - The Dirtbombs What an awesome album that would be. I mean, this started out just for fun, but now I'm seriously bummed I can't hear this. BQ: I really don't like it much, but Brown Sugar

• 10 years ago

Actually the very first album I ever listened to without skipping a song is KoЯn - Greatest Hits Volume One. That is what made them my favorite band of all time now Ive heard every song ever made by them

Source(s): My memory
  • 10 years ago

every time I put a cd or a album on the listen the whole thing. I never just listen to one or two songs.

Early today it was Jeff Beck's new cd Emotion & Commotion and have listened to it 9 times alreadys and probably a few more times before I go to bed.

take care

dave

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Victor
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

Meet The Beatles

• 10 years ago

Meet the Beatles in about 1964. I heard other albums before that. Frankie Avalon, Frank Sinatra...stuff like that. But this was the first one I drank in.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Chutes Too Narrow by The Shins

• 10 years ago

Something by Linkin Park. Either Hybrid Theory or Meteora.

• 10 years ago

It was either Third Eye Blind's self titled or Matchbox 20's Yourself or Someone Like You. One was the first and the other was second, can't remember which, lol. But both damn good albums. =]

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Harvest by Neil Young and Barnstorm by Joe Walsh...sat and listened to both straight through.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.