Speech about Pokemon - Why is it a GOOD influence on people?!?

In my opinion, I think Pokemon is great. It's a great influence for everyone. I'm actually doing a speech why Pokemon is a great influence. I have four main subtopics: -friendship -responsibilities -teaches what's good/bad (protagonists beating the antagonists) -great message regarding life... show more In my opinion, I think Pokemon is great. It's a great influence for everyone.
I'm actually doing a speech why Pokemon is a great influence.

I have four main subtopics:
-friendship
-responsibilities
-teaches what's good/bad (protagonists beating the antagonists)
-great message regarding life (life is like a pokemon world; we are all a pokemon, we have different abilities. we have strengths and weaknesses, etc...)

I need a bit more detail however. Please, if you'd like to help me, please leave me some more details on how I can go deeper into my subtopics. If that makes sense. :p
Thanks in advanced!
Update: So, basically you were given 2 points for ranting? Honestly, I could care less if you hated Pokemon. That's YOUR personal opinion. And MY personal opinion is that I think it's amazing and great. Right now, I'm not asking that; I'm asking people why they think Pokemon is a great influence.... show more So, basically you were given 2 points for ranting?

Honestly, I could care less if you hated Pokemon. That's YOUR personal opinion.

And MY personal opinion is that I think it's amazing and great. Right now, I'm not asking that; I'm asking people why they think Pokemon is a great influence. I'm not looking for rants.

And thanks for the ideas guys!