Did someone hack/tap my phone?

For about 3 weeks now, everytime I call my friend, there are like wierd noises in the background, like welding metal, hard breathing,possesed screaming/eiching and like just random whisper noises that dont say/mean anything, and always like a typing sound! PLEASE HELP!!! I think someone is like spying on me!

Best Answer

Go get a Psyc eval first before jumping to any conclusions

• you must ask yourself...why in the world would someone do that? maybe your friend hangs out in weird places, maybe they like watching movies, is your friend often on the internet? Think of realistic options instead of jumping to ridiculous conspiracy theories

We need more details: Do these things just occur when you call your friend or will the same thing happen when you call someone else?

yes, most def.!!!! come on, have more sence then tht! my advice, get a new phone/network-pronto!...and i wud change my locks too(jk) be safe. ;)

i doubt it