Why do many idiotic religious people assume that people are atheists because they had abusive fathers?

I just came across a question, which had just been deleted, that claimed that atheists all have abusive fathers. Do me a favor idiots of the world, stop trying to be psychologists. You will never be a psychologist so stop trying to shove your worthless idiotic pseudo-science crap down our throats. By the way... show more I just came across a question, which had just been deleted, that claimed that atheists all have abusive fathers. Do me a favor idiots of the world, stop trying to be psychologists. You will never be a psychologist so stop trying to shove your worthless idiotic pseudo-science crap down our throats. By the way don't you guys notice that the people who claim that all atheists have abusive fathers generally claim they are intelligent?

How can these people be intelligent? They make a theory without proper proof. Intelligent individuals always have proof to back up a theory, however when it comes to these nut jobs they always just give us theories. These people aren't intelligent. They are idiotic!

Porro ago Verum!!
10 answers 10