promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

What PF is more likely to be traded this offseason?

Lee?

Bosh?

Beasley?

Love?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I think Amare Stoudimire is the PF that is most likley to be traded or Chirs Bosh.

Amare Stoudmire can be traded to Miami or New York. He would love to play in Miami, he lives there in the offseason, and would love to play with dwyane wade or ne coul dgo to new york and be the star there.

Chris Bosh said that he wants to be the star in the team and doesn't want to play with another star, so I doubt he's coming to Miami, I think he would go to New York and be the star there.

Miami doesn't want to trade Bealsey because of his potential.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Bosh or Lee, but they would both be traded on a sign and trade to another team that does not have the cap space to sign them outright.

Person above me: The Kings definitely do not need a PF, that is the only position that they are set at, with Landry and Thompson both averaging better numbers this year than Beasley.

• 1 decade ago

David Lee and Chris Bosh are just going to sign with the Bulls. No trade necessary

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Beasley, he could be a star, but Wade takes all of that credit.

He needs to go to the Kings or Nets. They need a PF

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I think Kevin Love might be dealt in the off-season. There's been discussion of that as of late & how Al Jefferson & Darko Milicic play well together. Love might be the odd man out.

• 1 decade ago

i don't know about traded, but bosh and probably boozer (you missed him) are gonna sign with other teams in free agency

• 1 decade ago

i think if beasly dont step up on the playoffs, it possible for him to be traded

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.