Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Ke$ha on SNL........is it just me or is she a Lady GaGa wanna be?

Lady GaGa is definitely weird, but at least she can sing. Ke$ha was HORRIBLE!

Update:

I just want to clarify something......I'm NOT a Lady GaGa fan AT ALL!! BUT, when she was on SNL I was surprised at what a good voice she has. I'm just not a fan of that type of music.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes she IS horrible. she can't sing, she's not cute, she's trying to copy Lady GaGa and her songs are not interesting. I don't know why she became famous. her album sucks(my opinion) and I really can't stand her voice. I don't know why people listen to such things whenever there's good artists to listen

• 1 decade ago

I like lady gaga, and i only 1 song from Kesha. i don't know, Lady gaga became famous fast so maybe Kesha's trying to do the same?

• Em
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I like Ke$ha, but yeah, she really copies GaGa

• 1 decade ago

yeah she is a totttaallll lady gaga wanna bee :|

• 1 decade ago

Her voice is edited in her songs, hence the terrible singing during her live performance. She hasn't got real talent.

• 1 decade ago

No not really but i like both of them and i dont like certain artists so maybe.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Although I hate both, I don't think she's anything like "Lady" Gaga

• 1 decade ago

She seems pretty unexperienced when she performs live. By the time she gets better no one will care.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

So your basically arguing over who sucks more?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.