Jack 93 asked in HealthWomen's Health · 10 years ago

Help! I cannot take off my mother's bra and she's gonna be home in 5 minutes! The mirror doesn't help much?

I got myself in a real pickle. The thing is, I don't want to wreck it either.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Pull the straps down off your shoulders and turn the whole thing around so that the clasp is at the front of you and the cups are at the back hold the hook side with your index finger on the part where it meets the other side and your thumb just behind the hooks if that makes sense and kinda push with your thumb then pull with your finger. Um good luck...

• 3 years ago

Push the hooks at the same time and take it off, or merely take it and pull it extreme of you want you're taking off a blouse. PLus, serves you precise for putting it on in the first position

• 10 years ago

Hahaha why were you wearing it? And why were you even in her room in the first place? Haha slide the straps off your shoulders and slide the whole thing down over your hips and step out of it. Haha good luck smarty. :)

• 10 years ago

Pull the shoulder staps down and then slide it down over your hips and step out of it. LOL

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

haha awe , just put a heavy sweater on until you can get it off.

pretend like your back is itchy and put both of your hands on the back sides, push/ pull it in (it'll get tigher, but should unlatch)

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Pull it off like a shirt. Not that hard.

• A
    Lv 4
    10 years ago

Pinch and twist

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Ask her for help.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

have you tried cutting it off with a knife or scissors?

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

hahahahaha

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.