I punched my Girl Friend in the face did she deserve it though? Nuke on COD 4 involded.?

Okay, so my girlfriend was supposed to come over to my house today because I was going to go take her to a movie. She lives about 20 minutes away, and the movie we were supposed to see started at 4:15, which was in about 40 minutes. I figured "cool, I'll just play call of duty moder warefar 2 while I... show more Okay, so my girlfriend was supposed to come over to my house today because I was going to go take her to a movie. She lives about 20 minutes away, and the movie we were supposed to see started at 4:15, which was in about 40 minutes. I figured "cool, I'll just play call of duty moder warefar 2 while I wait".

So I'm playing COD, and having a pretty damn good time. Anyway, she finally does show up, except she's crying as she walks into my room. Instead of doing the right thing by comforting her, I half-focus on my game and her. She starts telling me her mom was sick , and just as she was getting into it, I get a Nuke

A nuke. Holy ****. (For those of you who don't know/care, takes 25 kills straight to get.). I stare at my tv screen in amazement, yelling "holy ****, YES", interrupting her mid-story. She sobs more, and she starts to yell "You don't even ******* care! YOU JUST WANT TO PLAY YOUR ******* GAME!" I'm still looking at my screen, still focusing on using my nuke at the right time to get more kills s, when she walks over, and kicks my ******* xbox 360 the game against the wall. My system is cracked and I lost my nuke.

I start screaming every obscenity I know, and started flailing my arms around. I didn't know she was behind me, and apparently I punched her hard in the face while I was being a dumbass and swinging my fists around. She yells out "**** YOU", and runs out of my house in tears.

I know I shouldn't have done that but its a freaking nuke and she was being a ***** about it. So what should I do? i would go to her house but her dad hates me a lot. Hes a crazy hick and is always showing off his gun collection and talking about killing people in Vietnam. he said I was a stupid rapper wannbe also. So yeah I don't really wanna go apologize to her but she won't return my text what should I do?
Update: your full retard kid I'd own u
Update 2: haters gonna hate