Susan asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 10 years ago

Is Sarah Palin a gift to Liberals that keeps on giving?

She helped Barack Obama get elected the first time just by being on the ticket with John McCain.

She will help Barack Obama get re-elected due to her splitting the Republican Party

She makes Conservatives look like fools

AS A LIBERAL - THANK YOU SARAH FOR KEEPING BARACK OBAMA IN OFFICE

• Bill
    Best Answer

I will have to say that liberals sure seem to think so. I saw a bumper sticker today that said "STOP H8N." The first thought that came to mind was of the vile hatred I had seen directed at Sarah Palin over the past week. Make that over the past year. I have tried to imagine how those on the left see Palin, but I don't get it. I despise what Barack Obama is doing to the country I love, but I don't make horrible, crude jokes about his precious daughters. I don't ridicule people he loves who have disabilities.

I don't understand how anyone could do that and still have any self respect (or for that matter, a soul), but unfortunately there are many on the left who engage in such nasty attacks on Palin's family. I am not referring to just anonymous commenters on wacko lefty hate sites either, I am referring to people who have positions of influence and who proudly spew the bile out in the open.

I did find it appropriate to thank Obama for a whole litany of accomplishments and deeds performed by the Self-Anointed One.

Thank you Obama for an unemployment of 9.7%, and real unemployment (workers who stopped looking, marginally attached workers, and underemployed workers) of 17.5%.

http://www.etfguide.com/research/275/8/The-Soberin...

Thank you Obama for siding with Marxists Fidel Castro and Hugo Chavez when Honduras President Manuel Zelaya decided to throw out the Constitution of his country and stay in power past his term before being unceremoniously marched out of the country by the military which fulfilled its oath, stepped back, and allowed the Honduran Congress to appoint a successor. Those inconvenient Constitutions sure can be a ***** to budding Marxists. http://mcauleysworld.wordpress.com/2009/06/29/obam...

Thank you Obama for your America apology tour.

And for trillion dollar bailouts, budgets, deficits.

Let’s not forget heavy government regulation that further stifles our economic recovery. Thanks a million Mr. President.

And we can’t forget to thank you for supporting tax increases at all income levels.

Or indicating you have no idea how basic economic theory works.

And a big shout out for insulting our intelligence. We know if you increase taxes on small business (what you call the wealthy), big business (such as oil), then everyone, including middle class America, end up paying the tax. Which means we should also thank you for:

Showing us you would be a horrible contestant on Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader? http://www.fox.com/areyousmarter/

Thank you Obama for selling out our children’s future and attempting to enslave them to a bloated government.

For the nationalization of many industries, including automotive and health.

For undermining the CIA and our military by publishing documents that reveal our interrogation techniques.

For canceling important weapon systems

For bowing, and bowing, and bowing ad nauseam to world leaders like an impotent second class citizen unworthy of manhood.

For weakening this country by providing terrorists the same legal protections as U.S. citizens.

For omitting “Islamic Terrorism” from security documents while allowing the Department of Homeland Security to publish reports labeling soldiers and conservatives as potential right-wing extremists.

For stonewalling on the Fort Hood massacre investigation: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/2010/04/1...

For creating a shadow government of czars who are radical Marxists and crooks.

And lets not forget to thank you for alienating Israel, our only real ally in the Middle East, while fostering a potentially explosive situation in that region. Bully for you.

An I am sure that many in Iran would love to join us Americans in thanking you for turning your back on Iranian protesters while they were slaughtered.

While we are at it, thanks in advance for assisting Iran in creating a nuclear warhead. Awesome!

And thanks for helping me win that bet. It is possible for a President to be worse than Jimmy Carter.

But most of all, thank you for pulling this country together in opposition to your policies; for making us stronger and setting the stage for a comeback of epic proportions for fiscal conservatism as happened after we were subject to four years of Jimmy Carter. Of course, you won’t be thanking us for that, not when your explicit goal is weakening and destroying the greatest nation on this planet.

So thank you in advance for failing - something I guarantee will happen. o_O

The only thing that garantees Obama a second term is a successful first term... based on this first term so far... I think I'd even bet on Palin in 2012... and I don't even like her... In my opinion Palin is a distraction... the GOP set her loose so the liberals could follow her every move, giggling with glee at the thought of her running in '12 and satisfied that they can beat her while the GOP prepares it's real candidates...

WRONG! Mrs. Palin HELPED him. The republicans should have picked someone more conservative.

She will help Barack Obama get re-elected due to her splitting the Republican Party.

WRONG! You just wait, commie.

She makes conservatives look like fools.

Only in your eyes!

I think your misinformed. Sarah Palin energized a dead campaign when McCain selected her. I'm curious as to why Democrats keep trying to destroy her if they think she's so good for them. No one in history has done more to inspire and energize conservatives and conservatism than Barack Obama. In that sense his being elected over McCain was a good thing.

Since you`re so proud of being a liberal/socialist that fully supports Obama , then regardless of what you want to believe , this is what Obama thinks about you while you "worry" about Sarah ? Go figure liberal/socialist logic ? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lI77cU3jsFs

Youtube thumbnail

Sarah isn't known for being the sharpest tool on the work bench. Sarah and I were a pair years ago. I remember when I woke up in the middle of the night because she was making horsey sounds. I turned on the lamp and asked, "What are you doing?" She said, "My daddy said a man likes a lady in the day and a horse at night."

I said, "No sweetheart, I'm sure he said a man likes a lady in the day and a whore at night." Looking confused she said, "No, I'm pretty sure he said horse."

I just went back to sleep.

• h1e2r4

If you think Palin is a gift to Liberals why are they so afraid of her popularity and feel it necessary to bash her at every opportunity. If you truly think she is helping Obama I would encourage all of you that think this way to send her money to keep her on the air.

Sarah is a gift to Tina Fey. Obama will do quite well on his own.

In a way your so accurate. She did a lot to help President Obama. She made McCain look like a real looser and she proved how McCain used her like a mop and so did his Party. I hope she knows how kind and wonderful Obama is.

I think Obama will win the election with or without Sarah Palin.Republicans have no leaders at the present moment

• Waalee

If it wasn't for Sarah I wouldn't be sitting here with a smile on my face. She is perfect for the job. Her job is to keep Obama in Office with her stupidity.