Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)FIFA World Cup (TM) · 10 years ago

EMILY, fan of Manchester City!!! When was the last time Manchester City won a trophy..?

Favorite Answer

Once again, as another season draws to a close Manchester City's trophy cabinet contains nothing more than a dusty replica of the League Cup trophy which they won in 1976.

Since 1976 Manchester City have won nothing to date firmly cementing themselves as the second most successful club in Manchester behind their rivals Manchester United.

Manchester city needed it to be a minutes applause fairly of silence yet for sure United theory that "irrelevant" for some reason. i think of that if i replace into considered one of those fallen lads, looking down from heaven then I`d prefer the floor complete of the sound of clapping. after all, that`s the kind you frequently respond to solid gamers and communities and that i will`t think of of something extra proper than to have 60,000+ human beings filling old Trafford with sound. I help neither United or city so i'm impartial.

I bet she started supporting Man City AFTER they got the new rich owners, new players and a new manager and then she calls Barca/Real fans glory hunters

Don't hate just because I'm not a gloryhunter like you. What team do you like....let me guess Barcelona or Real Madrid. Get real freak.