Who Do You Feel Made The Biggest Impact On TNA Plus THW Presents Saturday Night Annihilation Episode 13 P2?

Match 3 THW Divas Championship Tag Match-If Cameron’s team wins,she keeps her title and her partners gets shots next week.If the opposing team win,RSCP gets the title and her partners gets shots next week. Cameron Hart ©,Ms Candylicious and Jamie Lee (Debut) VS Red Sexy Cerebral Phenom,Holybell and Amber... show more Match 3

THW Divas Championship
Tag Match-If Cameron’s team wins,she keeps her title and her partners gets shots next week.If the opposing team win,RSCP gets the title and her partners gets shots next week.

Cameron Hart ©,Ms Candylicious and Jamie Lee (Debut) VS Red Sexy Cerebral Phenom,Holybell and Amber Gale (Wrestling Debut)

This match is very important as every competitor has something riding on it.The bell goes and Cameron is first it with Amber.Cameron confuses Amber with her footwork but Amber kicks her straight in the head and smiles.The commentators can tell this young lady will go far.Amber picks Cameron up but Cameron gets an energy rush and Amber tags in Red Sexy who soon ends that rush with a Chopblock.Red Sexy hits a Leg Drop and tags in Holybell who whips Cameron into the turnbuckle,and Red Sexy splashes her.Holybell sticks her leg in Camerons throat and Cameron struggles to breathe.Cameron breaks free and hits an Arm Drag DDT,and followed by a Standing Star Press.Cameron tags in Jamie Lee and the debutant immediately makes an impact with a vicious FFC,knocking Holybell senseless.Red Sexy grabs Holybell and drags her to the ropes and tags her in,but Cameron dropkicks Red Sexy and Amber off,and turns Holybell around and hits an Eye Candy Crusher.Cameron goes for the pin but Holybell isn’t the legal woman,and Cameron is a sitting duck for a Tombstone when Red Sexy re-enters the ring.Red Sexy gets her up but Mrs Candy uses her long legs to kick the brains out of Red Sexy,and Red Sexy drops allowing Cameron to swing down and hit an Eye Candy Crusher for the win.

Winners after 7:37: Cameron Hart (STILL THW Womens Champion),Ms Candylicious and Jamie Lee (NEW NO.1 CONTENDERS TO THE THW WOMENS CHAMPIONSHIP)

Cameron celebrates and Ms Candy and Jamie do too,knowing at last they’ll get their show at the gold.

Backstage is MA Beast and Bio Hazard-Remember promos are written by the owners of the characters

Jon Spiletti:MA,BH,tonight you get a shot to move into THW.How do you feel about tonight?

MA: THW and YATF fans alike, it is time that my fate be revealed here tonight. I will enter that ring tonight with four other partners and show everybody just what I’ve got. I’m finally being recognized for my talent and potential and not being forced to face some other reckless and weak losers who think that after a few attempts they will get my Special Championship. I am still undefeated here and that will continue to go on no matter who gets in my way. Everybody should know by now that MA Beast is a force to be reckoned with. I am possibly the greatest wrestler of all time but lets review tonight’s match.

I’ve got to face The Code Man, MJB, I A Meen, Brian Hardwick, and Shazam McAmazing. The only threat in this match seems to be Shazam but he sounds like a kind of laundry detergent so I won’t really have to worry about him. Hardwick, sounds like something I get after I watch women’s tennis. I A Meen, that sounds like a person who has English, grammar, and spelling problems. MJB, Michael Jackson’s Bike, I have no clue why he would name himself that but we can all tell he is just creepy. And finally the Code Man, the guy who scans all my items at the grocery store. This seems to be the worst put-together team I have ever seen in my career here. I might as well have taken all of them on by myself because there is no way they can take down my entire team. But at least this makes it easier for me to start my career off in THW.

Now this is the part of my speech where I begin to talk about all the possible things that could happen. I could get a shot at the Annihilation Championship and Annihilate Archangel, the one with the blessed powers of sucking. I could get a shot at the Cruiserweight Championship and take on Matthew Dav…I’m sorry. I almost fell asleep trying to say his entire name. The fact that I’m a Heavyweight will put me at a serious advantage and just help me take down the little Leprechaun. I could even get a World Title Shot and take on um…Well, I don’t exactly know. (Cell-phone starts ringing) Hey Mentor, what’s up? Wait, what?! You are the World Champion?! I thought that belt was just to keep your pants up; I didn’t think it was real. Oh well. (Hangs up) So if I get that World Title Shot I can take down my mentor, King Cliff. But it really doesn’t matter; all he did was coach me for a week. I’d probably take him down. Oh and I could also get an opportunity to fight for the Tag Team Titles but that’s vacant and my partner would probably just bring me down.
So, this is all that could happen.

I thinks its obvious that I’ll remain undefeated and win another championship because nobody can take down MA Beast.

BH:Woah,hold on MA. First off...
Who the hell are we wrestling tonight? I mean, I know we're "rookies" but c'mon, we could've atleast faced more known wrestlers. But i guess this is just the first step. We beat them, than we move on to the re