Can someone from Ethiopia help me ouuuutttttt!!!?

I have a race issue, lol. I am African American, I don't consider myself biracial, however I am fare skin from my father being biracial. So I used to work in Northern Virginia 15 minutes from D.C, where the majority of African immigrants were either from Ethiopia or Ghana atleast thats what I encountered. ... show more I have a race issue, lol. I am African American, I don't consider myself biracial, however I am fare skin from my father being biracial. So I used to work in Northern Virginia 15 minutes from D.C, where the majority of African immigrants were either from Ethiopia or Ghana atleast thats what I encountered. Well everyone from Ghana when I said I was black, was like nooo you are not, you are white, lol. Like they never seen light skin black women. I personally felt I had some traits of some women from Ethiopia. But anyway I have been doing alot of research on the different races and ethnic groups of the world... I found these ethnic groups for Ethiopia : Oromo, Amhara, Tigray,Somali, Sidama, Gurage, Wolayta, Afar, Hadiya, Gamo, and Kefficho .. yes I copied and paste lol.. But anyway every ignorant person I encountered says they are from Africa so they are black.. Im like hello have you heard of South Africa, these are the same idiots who think Latino and Hispanic is a race...
What I am asking is what is the exact race of the majority people in Ethiopia, not to sound ignorant but alot of them look like they are mixed with black and Arabic... could someone WHO IS ETHIOPIAN shed some light on this for me.
Update: To the guy who says they are black, not being difficult but what is your reasoning? and to the other guy who says there is no internet in Ethiopia what are slowmo or something? There are Ethiopians in America!! Go back to your crack please
14 answers