What happens if someone doesn't return their instyler after the free trial?

Just curious =P What will happen if I dont return my instyler after the 30 day free trial?

1st answerer, please don't be a complete *****

1st answerer, also, don't rub it in. I don't know, that's why i'm asking. you're answering my question like i'm an idiot. You so far, are the rudest person I have out of all the questions i've ever asked on Y!A.

Ps.) You have just been reported

Favorite Answer

Well, I'm pretty sure they would charge it to your card. When you first order it, the first thing they ask for is your credit card. Check out these buyer's responses.

Seth

December 17th, 2008 at 8:37 am

I bought the instyler for my wife for her birthday present and she has medium thick hair about mid way down her back and it straightens it pretty good, but the straightening doesn’t last very long.

Melanie

December 23rd, 2008 at 7:51 pm

I bought the instyler and I tried to use it and it was taking too long. I have really thick, course, frizzy hair. It seems like it may work for fine, semi-curly hair, but definitely not mine. In order to get my hair really straight I have to get pretty close to my roots, and that’s very hard to do with the instyler.

Serena

January 3rd, 2009 at 2:04 pm

I got it as a gift, i wouldn’t pay that much for it and it doesn’t work that well. i would rather spend good money on a good flat iron. my hair is medium texture and there is a lot of it. the instyler is very hot and makes my hair very dry, on the lowest setting it doesn’t do anything. i won’t be using it

Barbara

January 10th, 2009 at 12:50 pm

Does not work like it shows and it is bulky and takes too long to get results. I would not recommend this to anyone, waste of good money and return policy is a joke.

Keisha

January 14th, 2009 at 4:08 pm

I’m sorry. On top of a one month wait period for delivery this product is not satisfactory. 1st of all, it’s loud. When it’s early in the morning and you are trying to do your hair, you do not want to hear the whizzing noise of the Instyler. 2. It does straighten and it does curl, but it does an average job of it. 3. Returning this thing or speaking to customer service is a joke. Negative for me.

~K~

Keisha

January 14th, 2009 at 4:10 pm

By the way, I am of African American descent and have ethnic hair. Like I said, it works but on an average level. A cheap flat iron does the exact same thing. Oh, and just for the record, it doesn’t polish hair like it says it does either. Just thought you should know…

afiyah

January 19th, 2009 at 11:02 am

My mother purchased the instyler and it was very loud and made my hair smell a little burnt. I have very curly hair, and I wanted something that would keep the moisture in my hair, not dry it out. I hope my mother will be able to return it. The instyler didn’t work for me, but It might work for someone else.

Emma

January 25th, 2009 at 3:05 pm

I received my Instyler as a gift, and would never buy one or recommend it to anyone. While it appears to work good in the infomercial, I didn’t have good results. I have thick wavy to naturally curly hair and this only made my hair frizzy and dry looking. No shine whatsoever, if anything it made my hair far more dull then my flat iron. It gets hot, and with the design of it it’s way too easy to burn yourself with the exposed barrel. It may work better for you if you have thin or limp hair, it seemed to fluff up at the roots of my hair (which I personally didn’t like) but if you want volume it does work for that.. You just need to be able to put up with the loud annoying noise it makes! Overall, I wouldn’t buy it or recommend it.. I’m sticking to my flat iron!

Rhonda

February 24th, 2009 at 8:59 pm

I got the Instyler about one month ago and it just died on me. So I am disappointed and not feeling particularly comfortable about recommending the Instyler. Could just be a fluke though

Cassie

March 11th, 2009 at 4:35 pm

My mom bought two instylers, one for me and one for her. I got a shower this morning, then blow dried it. That was right after lunch. A half hour before dinner I used mine, and it did the same exact thing as my Conair Ceramic Flat Iron. It sraightened just a small bit quicker though. It didn’t make my hair”shiney” or “super smooth.” My hair is thin and a little dry. The instyler only works to make your smooth if you go over it about ten times.

To whoever is going to buy this, I suggest you just get a cheap flat iron.

Source(s): To the first answerer, I agree with the person who asked the question. She didn't know, that's why she asked. It's not "nice" and preferably in my opinion that is a lack of respect, and I just reported you.

Instyler Free Trial

Oh, how that product is a huge fail.

• They will charge it to ur card-- DUH!

Source(s): Nikki