Rate my names? Girl names only?

I don't like all of these names as my favorites or anything, but some are friends' names and such. Please rate out of 10 :) Thanks! Allison (Ally) Jennifer (Jen) Kellie Victoria:... show more I don't like all of these names as my favorites or anything, but some are friends' names and such. Please rate out of 10 :) Thanks!

Allison (Ally)
Jennifer (Jen)
Kellie
Victoria: (Tori)
Cameryn
Savannah
Nicole
Farrah
Claire
Bailey
Camille
Blaire
Blake
Molly
Dominique
Lydia
Emily
Isabella
Chloe
Emma
Caroline (French pronuciation: Care-oh-leen)
Hannah
Holly
Brittany
Josephine (Josie)
Carole Ann
Meghan
Jeannie
Mary Katheryn (Mary Kate)
Paige
Vivienne
Devon
Miranda
Ellen

Thanks!

Also: Have you ever heard of a kid today named Carl? I met a 13 year old boy named Carl yesterday and thought it was the most bizarre thing. Also, I met someone named Earl! Earl also is a teenager, and I thought those names went out of style years ago!
Update: My Ratings: Allison (Ally)- 9 Jennifer (Jen)- 6 Kellie-5 Victoria: (Tori)- 8 Cameryn- 9 Savannah- 4 Nicole- 6 Farrah- 8 Claire- 9 Bailey- 5 Camille- 5 Blaire-6 Blake- 6 Molly-8 Dominique-7 Lydia-3 Emily-3 Isabella-6 Chloe-4 Emma-8 [I am absolutely in love with the name Emma Noelle, which I... show more My Ratings:

Allison (Ally)- 9
Jennifer (Jen)- 6
Kellie-5
Victoria: (Tori)- 8
Cameryn- 9
Savannah- 4
Nicole- 6
Farrah- 8
Claire- 9
Bailey- 5
Camille- 5
Blaire-6
Blake- 6
Molly-8
Dominique-7
Lydia-3
Emily-3
Isabella-6
Chloe-4
Emma-8 [I am absolutely in love with the name Emma Noelle, which I just heard a few weeks ago, and now I can't stay away from that name!]
Caroline (French pronuciation: Care-oh-leen)- 7 [There's a pronunciation mark, so you can see that it's not spelled the American way]
Hannah-7
Holly-8
Brittany-6
Josephine (Josie)-5
Carole Ann-1
Meghan-8
Jeannie-4
Mary Katheryn (Mary Kate)-6
Paige-9
Vivienne-9
Devon-3
Miranda-3
Ellen-8

Just thought you guys would like to know what I thought of my own names :) My name is Allison (Ally for short of course!) and I used to hate it, but I really kind of like it now with my middle name: Allison Dana. What do you think of it?
13 answers 13