Where can I get a neti pot (not online)?

I would like to try nasal irrigation for this nasty cold I have. Where can I find a neti pot, or what can I use as an alternative to a neti pot?

In Canada please... we don't have a CVS or Walgreens... but thanks.

Favorite Answer

If you can't find one then use a small tea pot or a use a water bottle the bottle will be a little messy ( use it while in the shower) but it's cheap and it works!

l use a spray bottle that came with the saline packets... it does the same thing as a neti pot. You should be able to get them at any pharmacy. Just ask.

• joe714

i went to the health food store today and saw an advertisement for a new type of neti pot.

me. i use a cheap turkey baster. i just suck up warm salt water in it and gently squirt it into my nasal passages. i've also used syringes from a drug store that are generally used for something like liquid medication for kids.

I have seen them at CVS and Walgreens. If you dont see it then just ask. I bought mine at CVS and think it was 15 bucks or so.

Walmart has them in the pharmacy/OTC department.

I have seen them in Kmart too.

I would ask at the medicines department of what ever stores you do have in your part of the world.

• Renie

Your best bet is to call the company to see where they ship to in Canada. nettipot.net

Or, go to a health food store.

Good luck!