KosherThis asked in SportsMartial Arts · 1 decade ago

Ong Bak, Ong Bak2 or Ong Bak3. WHICH IS YOUR FAVORITE; and Why?

I'm am just finding out about Tony Jaa, and WOW!!! He can pack a punch, plus he is really cute.

I don't know too much about him, but I heard that the Ong Bak movies were all done without CGI's, blue & green screens, no computer enhancements or wires. Awesome. They only thing that they added in, of course, were the sound effects (which, by-the-way, were freakin cool -- like the body thumps, horses galloping, and crunching of the bones, and slapping.

What did you think. (This is mainly for the Westerners in the States).

25 minutes ago - 4 days left to answer.

Additional Details

If you have not watched them yet, go and rent them at Block Buster's or download it off the Internet.

I am a grandmother and love martial art movies....(with all the kung fu kicking around the house with my kids growing up, I love seeing it on the big silver screen).

Thank you Tony Jaa.

16 minutes ago

For those who do not know what I am talking about, just Google it and watch the trailers....their awesome...there are no stuntmen...all the actors are doing their own live stunts....AMAZING!!!

14 minutes ago

Favorite Answer

Ong Bak 2. Ong Bak 1 seemed really unrealistic to me, at times anyway. Way worse than Ong Bak 2 was.

I didn't know that Ong Bak 3 was out. I'll have to go check it out then.

Ong Bak 1 because it seems the one wich made more sense and alot more fun in my opinion.

Like them all. Best film ever!!

• Gerald

Entertainment/film --------->