promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
KosherThis asked in SportsMartial Arts · 1 decade ago

Ong Bak, Ong Bak2 or Ong Bak3. WHICH IS YOUR FAVORITE; and Why?

I'm am just finding out about Tony Jaa, and WOW!!! He can pack a punch, plus he is really cute.

I don't know too much about him, but I heard that the Ong Bak movies were all done without CGI's, blue & green screens, no computer enhancements or wires. Awesome. They only thing that they added in, of course, were the sound effects (which, by-the-way, were freakin cool -- like the body thumps, horses galloping, and crunching of the bones, and slapping.

What did you think. (This is mainly for the Westerners in the States).

25 minutes ago - 4 days left to answer.

Additional Details

If you have not watched them yet, go and rent them at Block Buster's or download it off the Internet.

I am a grandmother and love martial art movies....(with all the kung fu kicking around the house with my kids growing up, I love seeing it on the big silver screen).

Thank you Tony Jaa.

16 minutes ago

For those who do not know what I am talking about, just Google it and watch the trailers....their awesome...there are no stuntmen...all the actors are doing their own live stunts....AMAZING!!!

14 minutes ago

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Ong Bak 2. Ong Bak 1 seemed really unrealistic to me, at times anyway. Way worse than Ong Bak 2 was.

I didn't know that Ong Bak 3 was out. I'll have to go check it out then.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ong Bak 1 because it seems the one wich made more sense and alot more fun in my opinion.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Like them all. Best film ever!!

• Gerald
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Entertainment/film --------->

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.