Why does my vagina smell???

ok so I'm thirteen and I just hit puberty at the start of the year and for about a month my vagina smells I can't really explain the osur it just smells bad. it doesn't smell like when you have your period so its not that. in the morning I'm fine but when it comes to the afternoon it smells like... show more ok so I'm thirteen and I just hit puberty at the start of the year and for about a month my vagina smells I can't really explain the osur it just smells bad. it doesn't smell like when you have your period so its not that. in the morning I'm fine but when it comes to the afternoon it smells like when I sit with one foot up I can smell it it gets so irritating I have to change my undies. I have white discharge but only sometimes and I shower every 2 days. now that I remember its pretty much started since school holidays who knows why it might because ibsweat more because I'm out and about but to be honest I'm a couch patato sometimes. I've noticed I eat slot more junk food in the hols. ummm thats about it please help I'd because its really imbarrasing :(
Update: oh btw I haven't done anything sexual LOL I'm only. 13:) I think it kind has just a light fishy smell but I'm not really sure I haven't smelt fish for a while