Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingNewborn & Baby · 10 years ago

Looking for customer reviews for Little Adventures Long Gloves - Child?

Where can I find reviews and opinions online for Little Adventures Long Gloves - Child

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Customer Reviews

Little Adventures Long Gloves - Child

2 Reviews

5 star: (1)

4 star: (1)

3 star: (0)

2 star: (0)

1 star: (0)

Average Customer Review

4.5 out of 5 stars (2 customer reviews)

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful:

4.0 out of 5 stars Slightly Big..., November 3, 2008

By Tracey Brown (Springfield, MO) - See all my reviews

(REAL NAME)

Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars

The product photo looks like a pre-school aged girl. So, I bought these gloves for my 3.5 yr old (mind you, she is taller than most boys her age). Upon trying them on, they seem like they would fit a 5-7 year old better. I washed the gloves in hot water & threw them in the dryer so they would shrink. I will say they held up very well. I'll try to post a photo above in the near future. She was very pleased with them and will get some good use out of them.

-----------

5.0 out of 5 stars Long gloves for dress up, November 24, 2008

By S. Jones - See all my reviews

(REAL NAME)

Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars

These gloves were bought for my 3 year old granddaughter to go with the Cinderella dress up costume we gave her for her birthday. They fit her perfectly (like a glove!...LOL), but allowed some "room to grow", and she absolutely LOVED them! She looks like an absolute doll in them, too! (speaking as impartially as a grandmother can!)

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

You can look for customer reviews for Little Adventures Long Gloves - Child at Amazon.

There are

2 Reviews

5 star: (2)

4 star: (0)

3 star: (0)

2 star: (0)

1 star: (0)

source

Amazon

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Little Adventures Long Gloves - Child

Avg. Customer Rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars (2 reviews)

Customer Reviews:

5 out of 5 stars Long gloves for dress up November 24, 2008

These gloves were bought for my 3 year old granddaughter to go with the Cinderella dress up costume we gave her for her birthday. They fit her perfectly (like a glove!...LOL), but allowed some "room to grow", and she absolutely LOVED them! She looks like an absolute doll in them, too! (speaking as impartially as a grandmother can!)

4 out of 5 stars Slightly Big... November 4, 2008

1 out of 1 found this review helpful

The product photo looks like a pre-school aged girl. So, I bought these gloves for my 3.5 yr old (mind you, she is taller than most boys her age). Upon trying them on, they seem like they would fit a 5-7 year old better. I washed the gloves in hot water threw them in the dryer so they would shrink. I will say they held up very well. I'll try to post a photo above in the near future. She was very pleased with them and will get some good use out of them.

You can find the same customer reviews here: http://www.amazon.com/Little-Adventures-Long-Glove...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.