Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

? asked in 教育與參考考試 · 1 decade ago

有關英文小文章的文法問題(急)

我文法不好所以請各外大大好心的幫我看一下有沒有甚麼問題

I want get this job. Why I can do this job? I have four point: LOVE, PRACTIVE SALE LANGUAGE

Let me explain: I love to make-up since I was 18 girl. So I always practive how to make up by myself. I learn from web, TV show and so on. Besides, I have been sale experences. It kinds of clothes. The most important is that I like to contact with many people. Although, I'm major in English. But I think the foreigners customer in Taiwan is important, too. I know any company want a person who has more experences. But I have more zeal for this job than veteran. Gave me a chance to do. I will show you the best.

2 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I want to get this job. There are 4 reasons for me to get the job. LOVE, PRACTIVE?? SALE LANGUAGE

Let me explain.I have loved to make up since I was 18. I always practice making up by myself. I learn from web, TV show and so on. Besides, I have sale experiences, like selling clothes. The most important thing is that I like to contact with many people. Although I major in English ,I think the foreign customers in Taiwan is important, too 不知所云. I know companies want a person who has more experience. However,I have much zeal for this job. Please give me a chance I will try my best.

有問題可以問喔!!

ps 妳主修真的是英文?!

Source(s): 中高級通過
  • 1 decade ago

錯的地方:

第一行:I want to get this job. Why can I do this job?

第三行:So I always practise

第四行: I learned from web

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.