? asked in 教育與參考考試 · 1 decade ago

有關英文小文章的文法問題(急)

我文法不好所以請各外大大好心的幫我看一下有沒有甚麼問題

I want get this job. Why I can do this job? I have four point: LOVE, PRACTIVE SALE LANGUAGE

Let me explain: I love to make-up since I was 18 girl. So I always practive how to make up by myself. I learn from web, TV show and so on. Besides, I have been sale experences. It kinds of clothes. The most important is that I like to contact with many people. Although, I'm major in English. But I think the foreigners customer in Taiwan is important, too. I know any company want a person who has more experences. But I have more zeal for this job than veteran. Gave me a chance to do. I will show you the best.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

I want to get this job. There are 4 reasons for me to get the job. LOVE, PRACTIVE?? SALE LANGUAGE

Let me explain.I have loved to make up since I was 18. I always practice making up by myself. I learn from web, TV show and so on. Besides, I have sale experiences, like selling clothes. The most important thing is that I like to contact with many people. Although I major in English ,I think the foreign customers in Taiwan is important, too 不知所云. I know companies want a person who has more experience. However,I have much zeal for this job. Please give me a chance I will try my best.

有問題可以問喔!!

ps 妳主修真的是英文?!

Source(s): 中高級通過

錯的地方:

第一行:I want to get this job. Why can I do this job?

第三行:So I always practise

第四行: I learned from web