Popular chinese songs(Like mandarin kind, not cantonese)?
Ok. im lookin for popular chinese song and ones that have a nice beat. I would also like a site that tells you what kind of music is popular like chinese, korean, and american. And that website must be active. Please type in ur top 10 chinese songs and give a youtube link or somthing so i can listen to it. Then give me a site that has no virus, and show popular music today that are korean, chinese, and american. Thanks for your help =)
- 風花雪月Lv 510 years agoBest Answer
1. 月亮代表我的心 (the moon represents my heart) by 邓丽君 (deng li jun) : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51xS4yXbryc
It is a very famous and romantic Chinese song.
2. 童話 (fairytale) by 光良 (guang liang): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0TUMSYTG4g
3. 发如雪 (hair like snow) by Jay Chou: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSZf4gxlmXw
4. 其實不想走 ( i don't want to go) by 周華健 (zhou hua jian): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6BYgtPXOoQ
5. 風雨無阻 (wind and rain can't stop my love for you): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXj73yAqp3M
6. 楓 (maple) - Jay Chou: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mh29K1q-kb8
7. 不得不愛 (have to love) - Wilber Pan ft. Xuan Zi: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PFQiU__LkY
It's Chinese version of the song Please tell me why (in Korean).
8. 你是我心內的一首歌 (you're a song in my heart) - Wang Lee Hom ft. Selina: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfRVoscsNKE
9. Beijing welcomes you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XbIZqg4v7w
10. 幸福的瞬間 (short-lived happiness) : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHO0pvhJL30
Please visit websites below for more information about Chinese / Korean / American music:
- 10 years ago
1) Tong Hua - Guang Liang
2) Wei Yi - Wang Lee Hom
3) Ni Bu Zhen Zheng De Kuai Le - Mayday
4) Bu Neng Shu De Mi Mi - Jay Chou
want all this song just contact me..i can emel u..haha
- 10 years ago
"Gong xi, Gong xi"
A very popular song sung usually on Chinese New Year's. It is commonly sung by media and community's alike. You want a popular song, then listen to Gong xi, gong xi.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.