Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

Joe Johnson vs Brandon Roy?

I have always compared these 2 who do you think is better right now and do you think bry will become better

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I am one of those fans that like to look at the deep stats, not just points, rebounds, and assists. If you want to see which player is more efficient just take a look at his PER.

Brandon Roy PER for 2008-2009 was 24.08

2009-2010 was 21.36

Joe Johnson PER for 2008-2009 was 18.26

2009-2010 was 19.33

Source(s): master
  • 1 decade ago

Joe Johnson and Brandon Roy are some of my favorite players

Joe better shooter, and passer

Brandon better defender

Joe Johnson is so underrated though. JM (Mavs over Spurs 4-1) what are you talking about ATL vs BOS in the playoffs he carried them even though they didnt win. He still Did his thing n last year vs Miami he outplayed Wade.. Dont Sleep on Joe

but Roy i think will be better

• 1 decade ago

Brandon Roy is better. He is injured often, but I would still take his skills and leadership over Joe Johnson.

• 1 decade ago

Brandon Roy

Everyone's saying Joe Johnson is a max contract player. I don't agree with that. I've seen him play many times and although he's a very good player, he's not elite, he's not a game changer

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Joe Johnson, I think that because he is more clutch and has a much better shot. He also has more experients

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Brandon Roy.

He is more consistent. He is a better shooter and defender. He is more efficient and his game elevates in the playoffs unlike Joe.

• 4 years ago

JJohnson: # 23.2 # Reb 4.7 # Ast 5.7 BRoy # 23.0 # Reb 4.5 # Ast 5.3 they're the two quite close in terms of stats; quite good all around gamers. Brandon Roy is greater effective at ripping the protection. Joe is the greater effective exterior shooter. that is quite too close to to call. they're the two great gamers

• 1 decade ago

Joe Johnson all day. My Hawks is going all the way this year.

• 1 decade ago

I rather have Joe Johnson.

• 1 decade ago

i asked this before i say joe

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.