She wants to use a Strap On!?

I have been dating this girl for about 7 weeks now. I think she is weird but she's smoking hot. The more time I spend with her the more weirdness and odd behavior I am seeing. The other night while we were all into it at her apartment she pulls out this strap on. I'm like "Ok, what?" and she just puts this thing on and smiles and giggles and says "come on, I will go easy on you. Its only 4" I think she is joking but she is not. She kept wanting to do ME up the butt! I kept saying NO WAY. And she kept pressing. I said "how about I do anal on you!" and she said if i was 4-5" long then sure. I got turned off and ended it. She got really angry at me.

I want to know why would a female want to do this? I want to kinda get a psychological profile on this girl before I dump her.

Some other info:

She is 6'2" (very tall and slim in shape, a yoga nut)

Is into spirituality (kinda out there w/Tantra)

Is pretty sexually open (wanted to bring in another male!! for a 3 some, wanted me to watch her with another guy, toys galore, watching porn)

A few times sleeping over her apt. I was awaken by her because she was sticking her finger up my ***. I am not joking folks.

One time she had me pull her hair so hard while doing the deed I actually ripped some hair out and she loved it. I felt as if I was doing something wrong to her!!!!

She likes doing it in public places and I'm not into this but have gone along with it (dressing rooms, restrooms at the mall, etc...)

So what's her story? When I dump her am I going to be stalked!?!?!? And from a female perspective why would you want to use a strap on on a male?

Favorite Answer

Let's calm down and look at this rationally. She's not a psychopath - just very horny and very experimental, into domination as well as submission.

And as for the anal thing: men have a "g-spot" (the prostate gland) up the butt - try the strap-on, you never know, you might like it!

• Steven4 years agoReport

Id love to try it, It could be embarrassing at first but Id still love taking it from a girl with a strap on

shes a nympho mate. The underlying message here is you should be running away from her no matter how hot she is. Remember in indiana jones when people looked inside the arc of the covenant and their faces melted off? Shes your arc brother

Holy flaming sh-itballs, dude! I know what you mean. This one chick, same thing...liked tying up, serious spanking, and even wanted me to piss on her. I said phuck this sh-it, none of these were turn-ons, especially the golden shower. You got yourself a freak, and if you don't like what she likes you gotta bolt. Eff that crazy biottchh. Every guy wants a kinky whore in bed, but they don't realize it can bite em on the kock and backfire big time. Run for cover dude, and a huge phucking good luck for ya.

You definately cant leave her shes too crazy. She will probably get her girlfriends to hunt you down and have their way with you if you leave her. I say just bend over take it like a man it might be over quickly.

she sounds cute, but even i think thats really weird. Does she want you to be gay or what,, dump her let some other guy deal with her. your not gay right, so why should you have to do that.Im a girl and if you let her actaully stick that up your ***, OMG my respect for you as a guy has gone down, seriously. your girlfriend wants to be a dude... ewww..

Do you have the contact of this girl. I want to know her so much.

• Andros

hawt

she sounds psyco

i dnt wanta get it in the butt or do my guy in the butt this chick is a freakin freak seriously wtf

she is prolly into that s&m crap.