She wants to use a Strap On!?

I have been dating this girl for about 7 weeks now. I think she is weird but she's smoking hot. The more time I spend with her the more weirdness and odd behavior I am seeing. The other night while we were all into it at her apartment she pulls out this strap on. I'm like "Ok, what?" and she... show more I have been dating this girl for about 7 weeks now. I think she is weird but she's smoking hot. The more time I spend with her the more weirdness and odd behavior I am seeing. The other night while we were all into it at her apartment she pulls out this strap on. I'm like "Ok, what?" and she just puts this thing on and smiles and giggles and says "come on, I will go easy on you. Its only 4" I think she is joking but she is not. She kept wanting to do ME up the butt! I kept saying NO WAY. And she kept pressing. I said "how about I do anal on you!" and she said if i was 4-5" long then sure. I got turned off and ended it. She got really angry at me.

I want to know why would a female want to do this? I want to kinda get a psychological profile on this girl before I dump her.

Some other info:

She is 6'2" (very tall and slim in shape, a yoga nut)
Is into spirituality (kinda out there w/Tantra)
Is pretty sexually open (wanted to bring in another male!! for a 3 some, wanted me to watch her with another guy, toys galore, watching porn)

A few times sleeping over her apt. I was awaken by her because she was sticking her finger up my ***. I am not joking folks.

One time she had me pull her hair so hard while doing the deed I actually ripped some hair out and she loved it. I felt as if I was doing something wrong to her!!!!

She likes doing it in public places and I'm not into this but have gone along with it (dressing rooms, restrooms at the mall, etc...)

So what's her story? When I dump her am I going to be stalked!?!?!? And from a female perspective why would you want to use a strap on on a male?