Some middle names for BLAIR (+BQs)?

Anyone have any middle name suggestions for Blair for a GIRL? I know, I know, it goes against my beliefs that boys names should be for boys and girls names should be for girls. But I seriously adore it, and I've been influenced by the fact that I had a female cousin with the name (who died from cancer when... show more Anyone have any middle name suggestions for Blair for a GIRL?

I know, I know, it goes against my beliefs that boys names should be for boys and girls names should be for girls. But I seriously adore it, and I've been influenced by the fact that I had a female cousin with the name (who died from cancer when she was 9) and it's also the name of my favourite female fictional character.

So, any middle name suggestions? I like traditional, sophisticated names :)

{BQs}
1. What would you name a boy with the initials SKY (two middles)?
2. If you had to name your daughter some sort of variant of your least favourite name, what would her name be?
3. If you were writing a baby name book and you had to "employ" THREE Y!A users to help you, who would you pick?